5 Features and Benefits of Truck Mount Carpet Cleaning Equipment
- Author Tam Le
- Published February 13, 2012
- Word count 477
Truck mount carpet cleaning equipment has the power to handle carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, and other hard surfaces. In other words, the equipment can handle virtually any surface that is lightly or heavily soiled. However, it is important to know the features and benefits of a truck mount system prior to purchasing one in order to find the one that is right for you.
It is through finding the right carpet cleaning equipment that achieving a return on your investment can be had. This is, perhaps, the most significant benefit because being more efficient means more work can be performed in less time. In turn, time conservation means being able to schedule more jobs in a single day, which translates into better profits. The following are other features and benefits that have a significant impact on the business as a whole:
The unit is permanently mounted onto a truck or van, so it is very secure. The units are heavy and they can be moved from one vehicle to another if need be. Nevertheless, all of the necessary hoses and equipment are available to connect to the mounted unit to use inside the home or business without having to bring in bulky equipment that gets in the way.
The appropriate pressure and heat is supplied to clean hard surfaces and the heat is steady so that the job can be done without causing any damage to the surface. It is ideal when the temperature can rise from 0 to 100°C in less than 10 minutes.
The carpet cleaning equipment is now being manufactured with fewer parts and shorter hoses. This allows for better access to internal areas that need to be accessed. This also means fewer materials are being used in the manufacturing process.
Water pumps are also as environmentally friendly as possible. When less water is needed to clean, less waste water enters the environment. The waste tank, on the other hand, can handle amounts as high as 250 litres.
Durability is very important since the unit must be outdoors on top of a truck or van. A steel frame will ensure the machine can handle the weather and the abuse that it may undergo. Everything within the casing should also be well secured. If so, then the unit is one that will last for years.
There is a plethora of features and benefits that truck mount equipment comes with in addition to the durability, how friendly the unit is to the environment, the heat that is produced, and how secure the unit is. The most important benefit is its efficiency and how its ability to last for many years will make a profit for the business rather than result in losses. When investing in the best piece of equipment, the customer is part of a much cleaner environment and the business is able to become more profitable.
Since 1959, Steamaster has been helping carpet cleaning businesses become more profitable by providing them with the best carpet cleaning equipment for their bottom line. To find out how you can become more profitable, visit http://www.steamaster.com.au.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Benefits of Leasing a Van or Truck for Your Small Business
- Vehicular Performance - Miles vs. Hours
- IFTA Calculation through ELD and Fleet Management
- MA 1080 – Telematics wonder by Matrack
- How to reduce Driver Detention?
- Transition from AOBRD to ELD
- The Truck Drivers of the Future - Millennials
- Combating Cargo Theft
- How to find a good trucking company?
- Customise Your Ute With Ute Storage Drawers
- 5 Significant Factors You Should Consider Before Renting a Vehicle
- Do You Need a Truck Rack?
- Self-Driven Vehicles Testing Guidelines Tightened
- Driver Buddy The Latest Technology in Driver Management.
- 5 Reasons to Begin a Career as a Truck Driver
- Buying A Used Forklift
- Increased Fatality Rates Due to Commercial Truck Rollover Accidents
- Train Air Horns Sound
- 6 fascinating facts about Caterpillar
- The world’s biggest and deepest mines
- Featured Equipment: Komatsu WA500-3 Loader
- How Cargo Vans Can Uplift Your Business
- Tax deductions to drive plant and equipment sales
- How to avoid truck blind spots
- How we remain safe on the road and you can too
- Hall of Fame celebrates our Aussie truckers
- The future of Australian mining metals: liquid natural gas
- Top 5 facts about the largest Caterpillar wheel loader
- Turbo Diesel Pick Up Trucks and Fuel Dilution Issues
- Truck Accessories-Many fix real troubles