Self-sufficiency through energy Conservation & Simple Living
- Author Josiah Fordahl
- Published March 15, 2012
- Word count 371
Self-sufficiency is the most versatile and guaranteed weapon that can build a habit of easy living without depending upon the scarce resources of natural energy. In fact, it is the best and world-renowned process of making ourselves totally independent. In this fluctuating world of economic crises and natural disasters, it is becoming increasingly important to become self-sufficient and save natural energy for future living. As the natural energies are depleting day by day due to immense usage and wastage, it is significant to conserve energy resources and become self sufficient for smooth and efficient living.
Today, self-sufficiency can achieve through many ways; one of the popular ways is to conserve energy and save environmental. By saving environment from pollution, one can easily conserve the oxygenated air and make it more efficient for easy living and breathing. Environment can also be saved by reducing the amount of pollutants to the air, water and soil. As a matter of fact, one should grow food in the form of vegetables, fruits and other edible herbs in their gardens only. It not only makes a person self-sufficient also foster of self-sufficient living in them.
The concept of simple living is one of the most acclaimed phenomenons that most of the people adopt. It not only assists in self-dependency, but also gives complete piece of mind. Most of the people adopt the concept by raising goats and chickens. However, the concept is not restricted to raising goats, it also implies a broad concept that you may adapt as per your needs and understanding of the nature. In fact, it also encircles simple soap making, food preservation, such as drying or dehydrating, making textiles and raising chickens in the backyard, etc.
Besides being simple in life, most of the people choose energy conservation issues to address as the best part of healthy and effective living. In pursuit of the same, they try to conserve petrol, diesel by taking bicycles to their drives. This not only helps in saving precious petrol or diesel, but also fosters healthy living. Those people who practice healthy living and respect nature always emphasize to less pollute the surrounding environment. This practice collaboratively promotes health, self-sufficiency, simple living and above conserves valuable energy.
The author is associated with Self-Sufficient-Blog.com. Self-Sufficient-Blog.com is a blog started by Josiah Fordahl for the purposes of educating the masses on how to become a little more self sufficient in their daily life.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This