Travel Wraps for Babies
- Author Jane Hull
- Published March 19, 2012
- Word count 496
Years ago I was working in a job I loved but there were too many politics and I started to resent it. I knew I had to get out but I really needed to earn some money. The great thing about the job was the hours were flexible and I could work evenings when my children could be looked after by my partner.
After a couple of years of feeling like this I realised I was never going to really look for another job unless I had to, the only way I could do that was to quit and force myself into action. So I handed in my notice with the plan to have the summer holidays off and look for another job.
During this time my nephew was born and I arranged to pop round to a lady I vaguely knew who sold a fantastic travel wrap baby product. I had bought one a couple of years previously for my daughter and though they were great so I wanted to get my sister in law one.
While I was there we got chatting and I mentioned I was looking for a job. The lady said she might be looking for someone so we agreed to go away and think about and then speak in a couple of weeks.
One of the main concerns I have in jobs, is that I really have to feel and believe in the product or service. I think that it is important for the employer as well as the employee. I knew that I really the product and believed in the travel wrap as I had previously bought one for myself as well as for a gift, so I had no worries on that front.
As the years have gone by I realise that our product is so easy to sell and be passionate about because it really works and was invented from a real problem by a real mum. I knew I loved it, but I had no idea what other people thought about it, working there I often heard from customers who absolutely love our travel wraps we constantly get feedback on Twitter, Facebook, emails, reviews, and letters and when we see them at baby shows.
I recently bumped into a lady in a shop with our travel wrap. I started to chat to her and she said she was given it as a gift but had never heard of it before, loads of people have asked her about it and she told them the company name, but had no other information she was so delighted to meet me and really pleased to find out we do other sizes of travel wraps she said it’s the absolutely best product she has had for her baby. I felt so proud to work there and be part of the company, it made me realise I had totally made the right decision to leave my old job and come here.
I have children myself and I write about products and tips which are useful to parents, they cover making life less fuss and more fun, saving time and getting out and about with young babies and children. Some of my articles are interesting but they try to have a bit of fun and laughter about them.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- Potty Training Sucks. Here Are 8 Sanity Saving Tips
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19
- Why the First Five Years of is the Most Important in Your Child's Life
- Five Tips for Co-Parenting After Divorce
- Why You Should Purchase A Personal Finance Software For Your Teenagers
- 10 Simple Rules for Fathers to Avoid Mistakes When Raising a Daughter
- 10 Mistakes Most Parents Regret Making while Raising kids
- The Challenges of Parenting
- Signs of Teething and How to Alleviate Baby`s Teething Pain
- Choosing the right Nursery in Dubai for your child
- 7 Best Mother's Day Flowers 2019
- Preschools in Bountiful
- Guideline For Finding Age-Appropriate Toys For Your Infant and Toddler
- Walking and Cycling to School: The Lessons Your Children Need to Know
- The Changing Tables Has Been Keeping An Eye For New Releases
- A pressure cooker can be quite a better choice
- Child development
- The Importance of Mothers
- Surrogacy - Your Last Best Hope to Childless Couples
- Know If You Are Choosing The Best Infertility Doctor for Yourself
- IVF Clinic in Delhi - Offers Superlative Treatment Facilities to Childless Couples
- Get To Be Parents - Accept the Boons of the Modern Science
- Tips for Your Child's Happy Bedtime
- Hiring a Babysitter
- How Much Should You Pay Your Sitter?
- A Family Law Attorney Fort Worth Will Help You Solve Issues With Your Spouse
- Situational Awareness - the Best Defense
- Bring Back Traditional Toys for Children