Automate FTP Transfers Instead of Using Dated Solutions
- Author Vladimir Davidenko
- Published May 29, 2012
- Word count 501
For web developers and many other individuals as well as businesses, working with FTP servers is just a part of the daily working routine. However, what most people don't realise is that they are probably wasting a lot of time when they really don't need to. At least, this is the case if they are still using a traditional FTP client. These clients are fine if you are only managing one small website which does not need much attention on a regular basis, but if you have to work with data through an FTP server throughout the day, it can quickly become very time consuming. Fortunately, there is a way to automate FTP transfers using a useful tool called FTPGetter 3 Professional. The program completely replaces the traditional FTP client and offers a great deal more besides. It completely does away with
those frustrating and time-consuming FTP processes and it saves a great deal of time with both FTP and SFTP transfers.
Traditional FTP clients are fine if you rarely need to manage data on an FTP server, but this is simply not the case for many developers and administrators. Once you have to manage a large website or, worse still, multiple websites, working with a traditional FTP client quickly becomes extremely impractical and eventually impossible for just one person. Think about the whole process you have to go through just to upload or download one file, for example. First, you have to manually log into the server and then navigate to the location of the file you want to download, upload or update and even then you can only work with one file at a time. Transfers are often slow to make things worse and the navigation features of many of the free FTP clients are far from efficient. When you automate FTP processes with FTPGetter 3 Professional, however, a great deal of work is taken off your hands.
FTPGetter 3 Professional provides everything you need to get FTP work done as quickly as possible while minimizing the risk of human error in the process. It offers excellent ease of use thanks to its smart and user-friendly interface. There is no need to retrain staff to use this program as it provides a familiar layout and set of features as well as excellent documentation. With this program, you can automate FTP transfers and let the software do the hard for you. Files will be synchronized between the FTP server and the local computer as well, ensuring that both files are always kept up to date. You can also configure FTPGetter 3 Professional to automatically check for new file creations and changes throughout the day at specified intervals.
FTPGetter 3 Professional also provides some more advanced features for more demanding users. Features include support for file masks for searching for specific file types and the possibility to automate FTP searching in a variety of ways. Learn more at ftpgetter.com or try out a trial version today if you want to see the program in action.
FTPGetter 3 Professional helps manage data transfer workflow and automate FTP and SFTP transfer tasks by taking control of uploading and downloading files and folders.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Smm reseller panel
- Steps to Transfer Files Using Kindle Desktop Application
- Save time on your FTP updates with FTPGetter Professional
- Add a file hosting and sharing service to your site with YetiShare
- MCS Multicast Switch for Next Generation ROADM
- Business Networking Tips for Beginners
- Using Virtual Serial Ports in Proteus
- Network Security Checklist for All Types of Businesses
- Create Your Own File-Hosting Website with YetiShare
- Cat5 cable vs Cat6 Cables: What are the Contrast?
- Automate FTP Downloads and Uploads with FTPGetter Professional
- On Demand Freelance Marketplace For Field Engineers
- Cisco Network Infrastructure Services in San Francisco
- VMware vSAN, why we use it
- Advantages and Disadvantages of hiring this professional companies
- Modern Office Design Builds Bonding And Branding
- 6 Things Included in Network Assessment
- Free Tools, Excel Hacks, and Inside Tips for Twitter Marketing
- Virtual Private Networks
- 5 Tips To Monitor Users On Instagram Brands And Blogs Should Know About
- Fiber Optics and its advantages for Commercial use
- Fiber Optic Cable Networking, Solution to All Network Problems
- Group 5 cabling
- Looking for Thomson modem technical support? Here’s what you need to know!
- Data security: Crucial for all businesses
- Elite Tech Gear™ Provides Streak Free Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Elite Tech Gear™ Releases Video Training To Help Customers Prevent Damage To Their Touch Screens
- Automate FTP Transfers and Optimize Your Workload
- IT Service Outsourcing Factors to Consider
- The Next Steps to Build Your Network