Bus Tours Of The Grand Canyon Sell Out Quickly
- Author Susan Bissonnette
- Published October 1, 2013
- Word count 505
A lot of folks tell me they've tried to book one of these motor coach tours, only to learn that it's already sold out. These motor coach trips sell out quickly for good reasons. Fortunately, all of them can be prevented by planning ahead.
As it turns out, timing is the main issue. If you wait until 48 hours from the time of the tour, it will probably be sold out already. The day before the tour it is nearly impossible to get seats. Getting seats on the same day as the tour is probably not going to happen.
What's the answer?
Follow the advice to book your seats at least one week in advance. You can sometimes sneak in if you book 72 hours ahead, but mostly this happens during the winter, off-peak season. I'd never wait that long for a summer tour. The peak tourist season at the Grand Canyon is during the summer months. Every year, 5 million people come to the National Park, and for most of them it's during the summer.
Some of the coach trips are more popular than others are too. The bus trip that goes from Vegas to the South Rim is one of the most sought after tours. It is an all-inclusive tour that comes with lunch, Park fees, taxes, a professional guide and free shuttle service to Strip hotels, so it is no wonder it is so popular.
The tour includes all the details so all you have to worry about is bringing personal items like sunscreen, water, sunglasses, a cool long sleeved shirt, and a hat with a brim for sun protection.
Be sure to dress for the season because the elevation at the South Rim is 7000 feet above sea level. Because of its altitude, South Rim winters are cold and snowy, while summers are temperate. In comparison, the climate at the West Rim is a lot like it is in Vegas with very hot summers with temperatures up to 100 degrees and chilly, windy winters.
The bus trips to the South Rim may be popular, but trips to the West Rim are exciting too. It seems to be easier to get seats on a West Rim bus, but maybe that's because there are more of these tours. Even so, don't delay too long when you're booking a West Rim trip, especially if you want the package that includes VIP access to the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
This engineering marvel has become a famous destination for travelers from around the globe. Each glass panel cost around $250,000 and the total cost of constructing this amazing bridge is 30 million dollars. You can walk out 70 feet to the farthest point and gaze down to the bottom of the canyon 4000 feet below you. The views from that vantage point are simply spectacular.
Don't waste time shopping around for your seats. Instead, buy direct, right on the tour company's website. They can offer you the lowest prices and the best choices too. You'll have a great time and save money by following this strategy.
Prepared to go on a Grand Canyon National Park bus excursion? As you plan, take a look at this list of the very best coach trips. Then go here for a set of the top coach coupons: http://www.grandcanyonbustours.org/coupons.htmlArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Motocamping with the Affordable Yamaha Super Tenere ES
- The BMW R1250GS Adventure: The Ultimate Piece of Motorcycle Camping Gear
- The Affordable BMW F 750 GS
- The 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R Close Up
- Everest base camp helicopter trek
- Island in the Sea, my bug out spot
- What is Visit Nepal 2020?
- The Benefits of Hiking With The Family
- Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Camping as Your Family Vacation
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Camping Gear Pack List
- Why choose a Serviced Apartment over a Hotel?
- Hiking in the Netherlands
- Categories of Camping Tents
- Toronto To Niagara Falls Day Trip
- Seasonal hiking in New Zealand
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Best Cheap Electric Bikes for Sale in the UK
- Best ideas To Take a Family Vacation in Fort Lauderdale
- Why People Prefer Coach Travel?
- What are the Best Beaches that You Can Travel For Under $150?
- 5 Best Islands in the US That Feel Exotic
- Camp Safety Guide - a camper’s guide in keeping safe
- Best 6 Things to Do in Cairo
- 5 Things That You Can’t Skip To See In Las Vegas
- Trekking in the Himalayas
- Nepal Best Selling Trekking Packages
- 5 Best Affordable Travel Destinations for 2019
- Top 5 Best Treks in Nepal
- Everest Region Trekking
- Nepal Family Trekking