- Author Courtney Baur
- Published June 13, 2014
- Word count 640
When you're attached to something, you would acquire virtually anything that helps remind you of that unique attachment. This is also correct for an anime series that you like so much to the degree where you want a collectible of it. And speaking of which, one of the most in demand anime figures in the marketplace is the Gundam franchise action figures. In fact, it is not a rare sight to see a simple fan turn to a collector of Gundam action figures.
The very first and original timeline for the anime series was the Universal Century (UC) series. This includes Mobile Suit Gundam (1979) and Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam (1985). In the 90's, different timelines have been created and produced that includes the Future Century, After Colony, Correct Century, Cosmic Era, Anno Domini as well as the recent Advanced Generation timelines.
Many of the very early Gundam series are under the Universal Century (UC) calendar. Those that came after that are set in alternate timelines and primarily unrelated to the UC calendar system, instead connected in the Correct Century. Each timeline defines GUNDAM in different acronyms. The conflicts and settings also vary from timeline to timeline.
The first Gundam is the RX-78-2 from the first series: Mobile Suit Gundam. The designs of MS that came after that can trace its beginnings from the RX-78-2.
As of the present, the Gundam franchise is a brand name that is worth billions of yen. Not only is Gundam praised in Japan but it is well-known all over the world for its story and famous mecha. With its longevity and accomplishments, Gundam has remained as one of the most successful anime series ever.
Gundam Mecha Types and Variations
The various variations of the Gundam mecha vary from series to series. In the UC series, the Gundams are usually equipped with beam weapons and armored in a special alloy metal called Luna Titanium or "Gundarium". When the use of this Gundarium came to be widespread, distinguishing the Gundams got harder, especially because they utilized other alloys to make the robots, such as the RX-178 Gundam Mk-II.
In this age, GUNDAM is an acronym for General-purpose Utility Non-Discontinuity Augmentation Maneuvering weapon system.
The robots in Future Century were made from light-weight and ultra durable Gundarium alloy. The mobile fighters in the Gundam mecha were piloted by their pilots with the help of the Mobile Trace System.
Here, GUNDAM stands for Gamma Unificational Dimalium Amalgam Mobile-suit.
In the time of After Colony, the mechas were already loosely defined as mobile suits made from Gundarium.
In AC, GUNDAM stands for Genetic on Universal Neutrally Different Alloy-nium Mobile Suit.
As the After War era began, the mecha were now advanced high-performing mobile suits that were designed and developed by the United Nations Earth. However in the Correct Century, only one Gundam was present, which was the SYSTEM-99 (WD-M01) Gundam.
The robots in the Cosmic Era were prototypes that need a powerful mobile suit operation system to operate (M.O.S.). By then, the team of the Archangel gave a number of acronyms to GUNDAM yet again.
The most distinct Gundam of all the timelines was developed in the Anno Domini timelines. They include a core generator called the GN Drive. This generator is capable of sustaining independent system function for an indefinite time frame without refueling.
Why You Need to Shop For Gundam Action Figures On-line
There are a number of reasons why you should really purchase your action figures online. One reason is that there is a large variety of selections for you. Some gundam models especially are sold just online and not in shops. Another great reason is that you have more price options. You can compare various prices for you to get the best and smartest purchase. Finally, it's easy, fast, and hassle-free.
To check out more stunning figures and collectibles, visit my website at funkhausterArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Equipment Needed for First Time Camping
- A Look at Adventure Motorcycles
- Pool Cleaning and Pool Cleaning Equipment
- Finding The right Camping Tent
- The Chess Set You Use May Affect Your Game
- Is Buying a Boat Worth it?
- DayZ - Blazing Trails For Modders
- 5 Best Turkey Calls
- Tips for Photographing With Your Phone
- All About Board and Card Gaming Tournaments
- Buying Patches and Awards for members of the Boy Scouts of America
- The History of RC Monster Trucks
- How to Make Your Own E-Juice
- All About Board and Card Gaming Tournaments
- Hunt, Collect or Protect: Finding the Gun for You
- Tips for Elk Hunting
- The ‘what’s’ and ‘why’s’ of slow shutter photography!
- Key Reasons to Take Children Fishing
- The Remote Control Car Hobby
- Top 5 Camping Regions in North Carolina
- Survival Tips - The Best Emergency Food Kit
- Survival Tips - How To Build The Best Bug Out Bag
- Survival Tips - How To Build The Best EDC Kit
- Survival Tips - How To Build A Survival Fire
- Selling Crafts to online Customers
- How to Make Money Playing Video Games
- Confused By Hobbies? Read This To End The Frustration
- Loom Bands and the Science of the Colors
- Zelda Collectibles