Elite Tech Gear™ Provides Streak Free Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Author Elite Gear
- Published July 4, 2014
- Word count 362
Elite Tech Gear™ is pleased to notify users that they offer a cost-effective and streak free microfiber cleaning fabric. The fabrics are representative of the most up to date technology. They are designed to trap and lift everything from fingerprints to dust and lint from the fragile surface areas of tablets, camera lenses, jewelry, optics and smartphones.
Kevin Clark, founder of Elite Tech Gear ™ described throughout a current interview, "We recognize the importance of eliminating streaks and spots from different sorts of optical surface areas without harming the surface itself. Oil on the surface of the touchscreen or lenses interferes with the skill and can even influence the performance of the touchscreen.".
Mr. Clark continued, "Our multi-pack product offers you the very best technique for ensuring you can always clean the surface areas of the electronic gadgets you utilize. There are different sizes offered in our product.".
For example, their six-pack includes one over-sized bonus fabric determining 12 by 12 inches and five initial fabrics measuring 6 by 7 inches. Their 13-Pack includes 12 Original sized fabrics and 1 Extra-large fabric, and their 30-Pack includes 29 Original sized fabrics and 1 Extra-large and an item bundle that is popular is their 4-Pack which includes all Oversized 12 ″ x 12 ″ fabrics.
The company is so sure of the effectiveness of their products that they offer a virtually unheard-of guarantee. Customers will be entirely 100 % pleased, or the purchase rate will be refunded without any concerns asked.
The desire to put the contentment of the client initially is the guiding concept of Elite Tech Gear™. Consumer support is offered to guarantee that the customers understand the best ways to utilize and look after the cleaning fabrics. A free perk of an informative url web site is handy in explaining using the item.
About Elite Tech Gear™.
Elite Tech Gear™ is a leading electronic devices accessories company devoted to supplying ingenious exceptional quality trusted products (Microfiber Cleaning Cloths) to customers. Started by Kevin M. Clark (previous regional winner of the prestigious "Entrepreneur Of The Year" Award sponsored by Ernst & Young), Elite Tech Gear ™ is developed totally upon the guiding concept of 100 % complete client contentment backed by their 90 Day No Trouble, No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee.
If you would like to find out more about great microfiber cloths you can find more information at Elite Tech Gear™ home pageArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- SkyVPN Launches New Gaming Servers with Dedicated Servers for PUBG
- Smm reseller panel
- Steps to Transfer Files Using Kindle Desktop Application
- Save time on your FTP updates with FTPGetter Professional
- Add a file hosting and sharing service to your site with YetiShare
- MCS Multicast Switch for Next Generation ROADM
- Business Networking Tips for Beginners
- Using Virtual Serial Ports in Proteus
- Network Security Checklist for All Types of Businesses
- Create Your Own File-Hosting Website with YetiShare
- Cat5 cable vs Cat6 Cables: What are the Contrast?
- Automate FTP Downloads and Uploads with FTPGetter Professional
- On Demand Freelance Marketplace For Field Engineers
- Cisco Network Infrastructure Services in San Francisco
- VMware vSAN, why we use it
- Advantages and Disadvantages of hiring this professional companies
- Modern Office Design Builds Bonding And Branding
- 6 Things Included in Network Assessment
- Free Tools, Excel Hacks, and Inside Tips for Twitter Marketing
- Virtual Private Networks
- 5 Tips To Monitor Users On Instagram Brands And Blogs Should Know About
- Fiber Optics and its advantages for Commercial use
- Fiber Optic Cable Networking, Solution to All Network Problems
- Group 5 cabling
- Looking for Thomson modem technical support? Here’s what you need to know!
- Data security: Crucial for all businesses
- Elite Tech Gear™ Releases Video Training To Help Customers Prevent Damage To Their Touch Screens
- Automate FTP Transfers and Optimize Your Workload
- IT Service Outsourcing Factors to Consider