Featured Equipment: Komatsu WA500-3 Loader
- Author National Plant And Equipment
- Published September 12, 2015
- Word count 333
Powerful, rugged, environmentally friendly and comfortable: that’s what owners and operators think of the Komatsu WA500-3 Loader. From its spacious and comfortable driver’s cab, an operator can fill a 40 tonne semitrailer truck in just three bucket loads, making it ideal for rehandling and quarry applications.
VERSATILE, PRODUCTIVE AND RELIABLE – HOW DO THEY DO IT?
The Komatsu WA500-3 sets the standard in profitability and efficiency and is a perfect choice for all heavy-duty work. Here are just a few of its top features:
Powerful low emission engine. The powerful, high-torque Komatsu low emission engine SA6D140E-3 develops 235 kW/ 315 HP.
Exceptional stability. With a track width of 2,400mm and a long wheelbase of 3,600mm, the Komatsu WA500-3 offers outstanding stability in all operating situations.
Powerful and fast loading cycles with the APS hydraulic system. The APS system is an effective working hydraulic system that adapts automatically to individual operating conditions and reduces cycle times.
Sturdy lift frame. The lift frame with powerful Z-kinematics makes for maximum breakout forces.
Easy loading. With the large dump height and reach, it is possible to load 36 tonne special-purpose trucks in quarries, while in rehandling operations, 40 tonne semitrailers can be efficiently filled in three bucket loads.
Faster material handling. Extremely short cycle times ensure high material handling rates at transport distances of up to 350m.
Comprehensive range of attachments. Such as universal buckets (4.5m3 - 5.5m3), trapezoidal rock buckets (4.5m3 - 5.5m3), tree-clamps, log grapples and special buckets.
SIMPLE AND CONVENIENT OPERATION
Komatsu really has thought of everything to make operating the WA500-3 wheel loader simple and convenient. For example, it has an adjustable steering column with integrated monitor unit, easy-to-use joystick steering (optional), and fast bucket filling for shorter cycle times. It also has a fully automatic Komatsu transmission that selects the optimum gear ratio based on travelling speed and load status. This feature alone saves fuel and reduces stress on components, while the spacious, air-conditioned cab ensures operator comfort and safety.
At National Plant & Equipment we stock the Komatsu WA500-3 Loader and many other loaders for sale. Specialising in machinery for mining and civil construction, we are your solution for digging, loading, hauling, grading and dozing equipment. Ask us about our used loaders for sale.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- 5 Things That Really Makes a Truck Good for Off-Roading
- Benefits of Leasing a Van or Truck for Your Small Business
- Vehicular Performance - Miles vs. Hours
- IFTA Calculation through ELD and Fleet Management
- MA 1080 – Telematics wonder by Matrack
- How to reduce Driver Detention?
- Transition from AOBRD to ELD
- The Truck Drivers of the Future - Millennials
- Combating Cargo Theft
- How to find a good trucking company?
- Customise Your Ute With Ute Storage Drawers
- 5 Significant Factors You Should Consider Before Renting a Vehicle
- Do You Need a Truck Rack?
- Self-Driven Vehicles Testing Guidelines Tightened
- Driver Buddy The Latest Technology in Driver Management.
- 5 Reasons to Begin a Career as a Truck Driver
- Buying A Used Forklift
- Increased Fatality Rates Due to Commercial Truck Rollover Accidents
- Train Air Horns Sound
- 6 fascinating facts about Caterpillar
- The world’s biggest and deepest mines
- How Cargo Vans Can Uplift Your Business
- Tax deductions to drive plant and equipment sales
- How to avoid truck blind spots
- How we remain safe on the road and you can too
- Hall of Fame celebrates our Aussie truckers
- The future of Australian mining metals: liquid natural gas
- Top 5 facts about the largest Caterpillar wheel loader
- Turbo Diesel Pick Up Trucks and Fuel Dilution Issues