Parents Help Their Children Grow Through Play
- Author Sharon Taff
- Published February 4, 2017
- Word count 495
Parents help children start learning from the time they are born. They choose the toys, especially learning toys, which help their children grow physically, mentally and socially. They also help children develop motor and manipulation skills, imagination, and creativity.
Babies start learning as soon as they are born. In a short period of time they are reacting to toys that parents are offering them. The bright colors and noise of the toys attract their attention. Soon they are reaching for that colorful noise-maker. They learn that if they shake a rattle it makes noises. They are developing their eye-to-hand, mental and visual skills, and their motor skills as well.
As children grow older, parents are bringing more challenging toys to them. This might be a learning toy which has different shaped slots and pieces. Parents are helping their children learn visual and hand-to-eye coordination. There are also color matching toys. Parents help the child to learn the colors and how to match them. The parents also help with counting and alphabetical toys. These actions are all very important for the development of their child.
Parents have a large variety of learning toys to choose from. They can get a child-sized basketball and goal. Playing ball with their children is fun for everyone, and once again the child is developing skills. Outdoor play is very important, too. Learning to ride tricycles and bicycles is helping their balance and motor skills. Parents are giving their children the opportunity to exercise, which helps develop their muscles, coordination, mental thinking and all around good health.
As children mature, parents can help them learn to do puzzles, construction projects, creating original shapes of race tracks or train tracks and so much more. This, of course, will help creativity, hand-to-eye coordination, fine motor skills and imagination.
Parents have a large selection of games to choose from. There are all kinds of hand-held games and tablets for children. Plus there are a lot of card and board games available. These come in easy to play, difficult, or challenging. They will provide every level of fun with social and cognitive development for children.
With all this in mind, we can see why parents play a very important part in the development of their children. With the variety of toys and games that are available, it may not be easy for them to decide which one is appropriate for the age of their child. Also, children mature at different rates. So the parents have the responsibility of choosing the correct toy to fit their child's level of skill. If they choose one which is too easy, their child may get bored and toss it aside. Or if they get one which is too difficult, their child may get frustrated and upset. Most toys now have age and difficulty guides on the packaging. This is a big help for parents.
Parents definitely deserve everyone's praise for the great job they are doing with their children!
Sharon Taff is a grandmother who likes quality toys for all children. She currently helps run a website where they sell learning toys. Shop their selection today at [http://www.LearningToysPro.com](http://www.LearningToysPro.com).Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- Potty Training Sucks. Here Are 8 Sanity Saving Tips
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19
- Why the First Five Years of is the Most Important in Your Child's Life
- Five Tips for Co-Parenting After Divorce
- Why You Should Purchase A Personal Finance Software For Your Teenagers
- 10 Simple Rules for Fathers to Avoid Mistakes When Raising a Daughter
- 10 Mistakes Most Parents Regret Making while Raising kids
- The Challenges of Parenting
- Signs of Teething and How to Alleviate Baby`s Teething Pain
- Choosing the right Nursery in Dubai for your child
- 7 Best Mother's Day Flowers 2019
- Preschools in Bountiful
- Guideline For Finding Age-Appropriate Toys For Your Infant and Toddler
- Walking and Cycling to School: The Lessons Your Children Need to Know
- The Changing Tables Has Been Keeping An Eye For New Releases
- A pressure cooker can be quite a better choice
- Child development
- The Importance of Mothers
- Surrogacy - Your Last Best Hope to Childless Couples
- Know If You Are Choosing The Best Infertility Doctor for Yourself
- IVF Clinic in Delhi - Offers Superlative Treatment Facilities to Childless Couples
- Get To Be Parents - Accept the Boons of the Modern Science
- Tips for Your Child's Happy Bedtime
- Hiring a Babysitter
- How Much Should You Pay Your Sitter?
- A Family Law Attorney Fort Worth Will Help You Solve Issues With Your Spouse
- Situational Awareness - the Best Defense
- Bring Back Traditional Toys for Children