Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Author Sai Krishna
- Published May 10, 2017
- Word count 454
Your credit report contains information about your CIBIL score. Financial Institutions and money lenders contact the credit bureau when you make an application for a home loan or a credit card, which helps them get a clear picture of your credit Information such as debts, money borrowed etc.
If you have applied for a home loan, car loan or credit card before then it is likely that you will have those details with CIBIL credit bureau. When you apply for a credit card, either your CIBIL score or credit report (or both) are checked to see if you have a history of any credit defaults on your accounts.
If you ever looked at your credit report, you'll know that the information may be sometimes difficult to understand. The Major factor you should be looking for is the Numeric on credit report. It is calculated for 900 and anything above 500 is considered good CIBIL Score.
You may think how does this credit bureau have access to my credit history? Well, it is simple. Your banks and money lenders send information to their respective credit bureaus which is CIBIL in India. Yes, it’s a Full circle of Information Transmission. Please refer the below picture.
Banks and credit agencies are members of CIBIL, with the help of its associate partners they collect the information and prepares Credit Information Report (CIR) on a monthly basis, based on a person's credit score provided to CIBIL.
There are Service providers who help you in choosing a best home loans provider in India, one such service provider is MyMoneyKarma. It also provides information on housing loan Interest rates of all banks. Compare & Check Home loan Eligibility.
By visiting My Money Karma you can compare home loan interest for various financial institutions and pick a bank with the lowest interest rate for a home loan and also choose which is the best home loan for you.
Why apply through MyMoneyKarma
We check to see if you qualify for a Home loan based on our financial tools upfront. We have a chance to qualify your application and make sure you pre-screen, according to the lender's credit standards. Therefore, the chances of your Loan application getting a nod is highly likely.
Tips to help you improve your credit profile. There are some simple measures which will help you keep your CIBIL Score on right side of the graph:
➢ Pay your home loans repayments on time
➢ Pay credit card bills accordingly
➢ Having more than two bank accounts is ‘NOT’ recommendable
➢ Keep track of your credit/CIBIL Score
For More information regarding CIBIL score, home loans and interest rates on home loans and many other such services, I recommend you to visit https://www.mymoneykarma.com/
I am Sai Krishna, I write content on financial applications that are useful for the general public . I above article is on credit score and its importanceArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Is the Process of Buying a Car Worth your Time?
- How to Consolidate Credit Card Debt During Covid-19
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia