Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Author Kyle Severns
- Published May 2, 2017
- Word count 400
There has never been a better time for homeowners to go solar. But with solar tax credits set to expire, that opportunity could slip away. Fortunately, most solar companies offer an array of purchasing options for homeowners regardless of their budget or credit history. These include: easy cash purchases, solar leases, PACE (property assessed clean energy), solar loans at competitive rates.
Cash purchases deliver the greatest long-term savings and best return on the homeowner's investment. Tax incentives alone allow homeowners to recover 30% of their system costs, and the energy saving will pay for the rest of the system in just a few short years with decades of free electricity on top of that. For added flexibility, cash doesn't necessarily have to come out of savings, it can also take the form of a home equity loan that can be tax deductible.
On the other end of the spectrum, solar leases can offer all the energy-saving benefits of a cash purchase, with the difference being that the solar company owns the system on the homeowner's roof. The homeowner simply pays a small monthly amount to "rent" their system. With easy 20-year financing terms are available, and a 20-year system guarantee this is an excellent option for those who want to keep their out-of-pocket costs to zero. Plus, when it's time to sell, the solar lease can be assigned to the new homeowner - making the property that much more attractive.
PACE programs offer another smart option for those looking for solar with no upfront costs. The solar system is financed through the homeowner's property taxes. It works like a loan, and still qualifies for the 30% tax credit. With terms up to 230 years, and a 30-year product warranty guarantee, no credit score requirement, and a loan that is transferrable to the new owner, the low monthly payments and immediate savings make this a very attractive option, quick and painless.
With a well established solar companies solar panel loan there are no out-of-pockets costs, financing terms up to 25 years, and generous tax incentives, it adds to a package well worth considering. Homeowners not only get to own their system and the tax incentives that come with it, they're protected by a 25-year product warranty and production guarantee. Couple that with immediate savings and low monthly payments and taking out a solar loan is one of the brighter financial moves a homeowner can make.
Solar Technologies is one of the Bay Area of California's leading providers of state-of-the-art solar power systems. Since 1998 we've installed over 75,000 solar panels for residential, commercial, and industrial clients. To contact us for a free solar installation quote for your home or business please visit Getting Started With Solar or Call Us (888) SOLPOWER 765-7693.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Is the Process of Buying a Car Worth your Time?
- How to Consolidate Credit Card Debt During Covid-19
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia