Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
- Author Jay Torres
- Published September 9, 2017
- Word count 434
‘Congratulations! You are hired!’; this is what every job seeker longs to listen. But in today’s extremely competitive market, finding a dream job is a challenging task. Job search in itself is a full-time commitment and can be daunting at times. For fresh graduates who have never done it before it can be particularly challenging.
Job seekers need to find the right position that matches best with their skills, qualification and their payment expectations. Job seekers may not know how to look, where to look or what to look for the dream job.
HERE ARE FEW CHALLENGES RELATED TO JOB SEARCH:
• Where to Begin With
Today there are many places where job seekers can search for vacancies both online and offline. Job seekers need to look at job fairs, search for recruitment hubs of different companies and travel to various places with sometimes no results. With so many options to search for the job, seekers may sometimes get confused, resulting in wasting their energy in the wrong place.
• Finding the perfect role
You need to be very clear about what you want or what you are looking for to bag that perfect dream job of yours. Instead of just applying for any job that comes across, you need to plan and strategize your approach. Give it a deep thought and choose a domain that matches best with your qualification and skill set, where you are confident of giving 100%. Apply for jobs only in your chosen field and minimise your probability of rejection.
• Getting Noticed
With thousands of job seekers, getting noticed is again a very crucial aspect of job search. You need to be saleable and should be able to sell yourself, brand yourself as an outstanding product compared to others. Yes, marketing yourself is the best tool in landing the dream job. Let the employer know about your expertise and your dedication. You need to have a strong resume that highlights your skills matching with what the company is looking.
• Staying Ahead of Competition
The world today is fast moving and extremely competitive. You need to catch with the pace to land in your dream job. Keep updating your skills and knowledge to make sure you do not fall out of the competition.
Don’t let these challenges ruin your spirit for job search. Register with Jobaxy and just relax, let employers hunt for you. With the new age audio-visual resumes, Jobaxy follows a unique hiring technique and help you grab the dream job in no time.
All the Best with the job search! Register with Jobaxy and grab the dream job.
Jobaxy is the best job portal provide you the jobs online with the unique features of audio & video resume, Join Jobaxy Today!Jobaxy is developed by keeping both, the job seeker and the employer in mind. In today’s competitive world where thousands of resumes and job requirements are uploaded online every day, it is very easy to get lost and to end up going nowhere.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Art of Crime Scene Investigations
- How To Switch Careers In 7 Steps
- Accounting for Price Changes and Measures of Economic Activities
- Keeping Your Mind And Body Healthy While Stuck At Home
- Why to Look for Remote IT Support Jobs?
- Things to consider when looking for/applying for a commercial construction job
- Picking Career with Career Counseling
- Entry Level Online Jobs: Work for Lionbridge & Gengo
- Do I need to list job references on my CV?
- CNA Training Hempstead - Find CNA Training Cources in Hempstead
- Gagging Orders
- What Kind Of Job Can Your Stay-At-Home Wife Do?
- Technical Staffing Solutions for Orgonians
- Finding Your Next Job with a Temp Agency
- Successful Goal Setting for Today's College Students
- 5 Things You Need to Do Before Applying for a New Job
- Why Any Job Is Not Better Than No Job at All
- Do you have career regrets?
- 3 Strategies to Job Hunt after a Long Career Break
- Job Vacancies in Philippines
- Revise Your Resume Explore The Career
- The Four Stages of a Career Setback
- Take Your Resume Off Life Support
- Shifting Job Gears
- The Art of Success in the Arts
- The Business of Art
- The Art of Marketing
- I'm a Brand, You're a Brand
- What is CDR (Competency Demonstration Report)? How to prepare a Competency Demonstration Report? Where can you get help writing?