Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Author Eric Newton
- Published December 2, 2017
- Word count 535
Perhaps, the creative block is one of the most common problems in the world of content marketing. But this is not so scary if you have enough time to overcome it, and you can afford to relax and wait for inspiration. And if not? What if the deadlines are tightened and the idea is needed "already yesterday," and there is the same blank white sheet in front of you? In this case, you definitely need help. Where to look for it? What to do? Let's find out.
Do not start with a blank sheet
Suppose you have experience, and it does not matter if it's calculated over the years or weeks, and the browser's bookmarks have accumulated a lot of references to the articles you liked or the materials you were about to read later, but never did. Let these materials become your base. Try to create a document from them, which in time will be replenished with new ideas. And try to transfer your thoughts into it, written on scraps of paper in a hurry - believe me, the creative disorder is not always useful.
Nowadays there is another difficult problem - to miss some hot trend. All large and not news portals constantly inform us about high-profile events of recent days, and if you subscribe to notifications and newsletters, it's unlikely that you will miss anything.
However, popular topics can be monitored independently using, for example, Google Trends. For those who do not have this tool, we offer several more options:
Pinterest (section "Popular")
Recent topics on Twitter
Know what people are interested in.
To know this, it is enough to go, for example, to Quora, The Question or any similar service. Believe me, the truth lies among the many strange, discouraging and simply stupid questions.
Really. Remember how many books from the collections that you keep on your wall and in the bookmarks of the browser you read? No, you do not need to take them all at once, but there's a couple of recently published bestsellers worth a look.
Analyze search queries
Here Google Keyword Planner goes in handy. It's simple - keep track of the most popular queries and create.
Go to meetings, seminars. If you are not a big fan of such events, see webinars. Listen to podcasts. In the end, turn on the radio. Sometimes even a random phrase, spoken by someone, can be fateful.
Exit the room
Inspiration is known to be a very unpredictable thing, but even in its behavior, there are some patterns. The probability of catching this beast is much higher when changing the situation. And no, we do not advise you leaving everything and going to Thailand or India. For starters, the park is close by.
Create a diary
Yes, yes, not a blog. It can be a regular notebook or a Word file, which you will fill out daily. Write everything that comes to mind. Your task is to do this regularly. A very short time will pass, and you will not even have time to be surprised at how easily you manage to "generate something in a fast way."
Eric Newton is a content writer at the SpeedyPaper essay help website.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This