- Author Nancy Simon
- Published December 21, 2017
- Word count 616
The future profession for the student is to become an expert in child development and behavioral management. This is a profession that is involved with supporting children in developing skills and also managing their feelings. Behavior management is concerned with teaching and learning about good relations and also it concerns supporting self discipline. In this profession, understanding the nature of families and children in the society is critical. The family usually influences the development of the child’s behavior. The nature of the family is essential to provide an understanding regarding the behavior of the child. The family unit is where the child has the fast contact and it is also the unit where the socialization patterns develop. So as to understand child development and also manage behavior, it is necessary to understand that child development is influenced by interpersonal relation in the family. Understanding the family and children is essential because protection and affection are important in the health of the child; therefore, this knowledge is helpful in providing a basis for understanding how a child develops (Meadan & Ostrosky 2010).
According to researchers and scientists, socialization usually starts when a person is born. The new infant normally enters the social environment and first meets its caregiver or parents. Socialization is considered to entail various factors. Thru socialization a person is able to conform to some needs of a social group and also acquire characteristics of a particular group. There are several theories of socialization that provide an understanding of how socialization is accomplished for children. Theories of socialization center on five evaluation areas including mechanism for learning, key components of the theory, nature of the child in the theory, motivation and reinforcement, and the outcomes of the theories. Therefore, having an understanding of the different socialization theories will be helpful in future profession as this give an understanding of the skills and knowledge that are necessary for the society. When focusing in the profession of child development, then different theories tend to offer the necessary skills needed to understand the nature and development of the human being. This also provides an explanation of how individuals usually adapt and perceive to new information in their environment. The knowledge of the theories also provides an understanding of why and how socialization occurs and the different processes.
Child development is concerned with the changes occurring as a child develop and grow in regards to being emotionally sound, physically healthy, mentally alert, and socially content. Understanding child development is extremely essential as it contributes to the development and learning of the child. Understanding child development will be helpful in determining what works for who and in which context. This knowledge will facilitate the acquisition of certain learning and social-emotional competence for young children. In the profession of child development and behavior management, the knowledge acquired will be essential in promoting family-specific attitudes. This knowledge also provides the ability to support the learning and development of children. The first few years n the life of a child are normally important because they shape the future of the child’s health, development, growth, and learning in school and also the society (Fabes & Martin 2008). Therefore, understanding the different stages of child development is important as an individual is aware of what is to be expected and the best manner of supporting the child as he develops and grows.
Fabes, R & Martin, C (2008). Discovering child development Cengage Learning
Meadan, H & Ostrosky, M (2010). Helping children play and learn together Young children
Author is associated with meldaresearch.com which is a global custom essay writing service provider. If you would like help in essays, research papers, term papers and dissertations, you can visit WritingCapital.com
"Nancy Brown is the Managing Director of a globally competitive essay writing company which is the premiere provider of Essay Writing Services, Research Paper Writing Services at Term Paper Writing Services at very affordable cost. For 9 years, she has helped a number of students in different academic subjects.
"Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Best 10 Solid Wood Cribs for your baby
- Top Benefits Of The Outdoor Trampoline
- Berg Go Karts: A Guide to Buying Berg Karts Online
- Best Gift Ideas When Shopping For A New Baby
- What Exactly Are The Main Benefits Of Rectangular Trampolines
- Trampoline Guide - Why Parents Love Inground Trampolines
- Trampoline Guide for Trampolinists in Switzerland
- Better Sleep For Children
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- Potty Training Sucks. Here Are 8 Sanity Saving Tips
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19
- Why the First Five Years of is the Most Important in Your Child's Life
- Five Tips for Co-Parenting After Divorce
- Why You Should Purchase A Personal Finance Software For Your Teenagers
- 10 Simple Rules for Fathers to Avoid Mistakes When Raising a Daughter
- 10 Mistakes Most Parents Regret Making while Raising kids
- The Challenges of Parenting
- Signs of Teething and How to Alleviate Baby`s Teething Pain
- Choosing the right Nursery in Dubai for your child
- 7 Best Mother's Day Flowers 2019
- Preschools in Bountiful
- Guideline For Finding Age-Appropriate Toys For Your Infant and Toddler
- Walking and Cycling to School: The Lessons Your Children Need to Know
- The Changing Tables Has Been Keeping An Eye For New Releases
- A pressure cooker can be quite a better choice
- The Importance of Mothers
- Surrogacy - Your Last Best Hope to Childless Couples
- Know If You Are Choosing The Best Infertility Doctor for Yourself