When a British Prime Minister talks about Best of the Best 2
- Author Thomas H Cullen
- Published April 20, 2018
- Word count 558
In reality, any British Prime Minister thinks about Best of the Best 2 and nothing should come of it. However, it’s also reality that when a British Prime Minister thinks about the 1993 martial arts sequel the presumption of right is not a uniform presumption of right.
A presumption of right, is a right that has the right to not be accounted for. The right simply exists. The presumption of the right is nothing but the sheer existence of the right. Therefore, if a presumption of a right is not a uniform presumption of a right, what this actually means is that the right has to be accounted for – which is a discrepancy.
What good is a right, if the right is scrutinized? It’s not physically possible to scrutinize a right, because otherwise the thing that’s being scrutinized has no right to be scrutinized as a right, but as something else.
If a force of nature gets scrutinized, that by default should mean that the force of nature hasn’t the ability to be scrutinized with the identity of a right: the identity of the force that’s being scrutinized should be a different type of identity.
And if it is, how is it still logical to scrutinize? If the force that’s doing the scrutinizing already knows that the force that’s being scrutinized has been deemed unworthy (because it isn’t the identity of a right), then what is the point in conducting scrutiny in the first place?
In essence then, when a British Prime Minister talks about Best of the Best 2, the meaning is an exempt logic that is supposed to vindicate its state of being exempt.
An exempt logic is a logic that’s away. A logic that’s away is a presence that’s irrational – it’s a literal state of violence that’s supposed to justify its need to be exempt.
The need to be exempt is the freedom from presence. Ergo, when a British Prime Minister talks about Best of the Best 2, the actual effect of this state is a literal state of violence that has no choice but to be absent – a state of stability that has the ability to share itself.
When a British Prime Minister – David Cameron, Margaret Thatcher, Tony Blair, Clement Attlee, Harold Wilson or Winston Churchill – talks about Brakus fighting Tommy, or about the truly tragic nature of the death of Travis Bickley, the real meaning of this reality, and the real meaning of this experience is that an actual state of perfection has an ability – an actual state of nothing has nothing.
When a British Prime Minister talks about Best of the Best 2 (one of the best movies ever made), violence has violence. Which is absolutely insane. It should make no sense for violence to have anything, yet that’s what’s going on. Violence has the ability to possess violence.
Out of curiosity, the reverse of violence having violence is stability not having stability: but what would that look like?
Stability is the absence of movement. Thus, the mystery is what it looks life if the absence of movement possesses the absence of movement – naturally, the actual answer is elusive, but already one should have the feeling of being in awe.
The picture of immobility controlling immobility is a spectacle, regardless of details
Live in the UK. Want to help press conferences become scientists, and to help wedding gowns turn hyenas into oxygenArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO
- When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub