Neve Campbell's personality, and if it should be used by long black hair to unite reality
- Author Thomas H Cullen
- Published May 1, 2018
- Word count 466
For me, long black hair is the crown jewel of reality – both for men and for women. Nothing beats long black hair (not even Jack Mason). Of course, this isn’t meant to imply that having long black hair exempts one from immorality (although one is free to make that argument), however, it’s as if long black hair is the constant against the history of the universe.
The history of the Roman Empire. The history of the United States military. The history of the NFL. The history of architecture, going from the Renaissance to Italian Rationalism. The history of cinema. The history of schooling, and the history of British culture etc – none of it can hold a candle to the sheer basic fact of long black hair.
Which is why I find it an interesting topic: assuming that it would honour the personality, of Neve Campbell, to be used by long black hair to unify the universe, would it also honour long black hair to be the user of Neve Campbell’s personality?
Does Neve Campbell have the right to have her personality used by long black hair to improve the universe?
Long black hair goes with Neve Campbell. Historically, Campbell has had long black hair (Scream 3, Closing the Ring, Scream 4, The Company etc). However, what’s striking – or perhaps striking – is that when the idea of long black hair using Neve Campbell’s personality is developed, the effect isn’t exactly inspiring.
Conversely, the effect of the idea is negative – specifically leaning away from neutral. After seeing interviews of Campbell, over the years, she seems like a very normal individual (which of course then begs the question as to why it’s Campbell and not somebody else who’s the topic of discussion).
Neve Campbell is connected to black, because of the Scream franchise, and the Scream franchise is about the ability to survive being connected to visual appearance – the constant value of a visual. That explains the connection between Campbell and long black hair unifying the universe, but that still leaves the matter as to whether or not the connection between Campbell and the universe is intrinsic to the connection between long black hair and the universe.
Long black hair can be claimed to be a constant value, but it can’t be proved to be a constant value – the only factor that can be illustrated is the logic of the connection between Campbell and the connection between long black hair and the universe.
Even if the connection between long black hair and the universe isn’t dependent on Neve Campbell, it’s fair to say that Campbell’s personality has the right to be used by long black hair due to the sheer fact of the connection that’s now been made.
Live in the UK. Would really like to turn the American accent into a living force, and then talk to itArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Logical argument about existence
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO