Can the American suburban housewife beat Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar?
- Author Thomas H Cullen
- Published May 10, 2018
- Word count 600
The dynamic of this scenario, is that a threat which isn’t supposed to be a threat is an actual threat. The basis of the threat is that its existence is predicated on its existence being unreal.
An existence which behaves like this – which is based on being unreal – is a non-existence which isn’t based on being real; far more intriguing.
A non-existence is magic. A magic which is therefore rooted in being unreal is a magic which is based on being magic – note the disparity though between this and what I said about Cristina Raines with regards to The Sentinel. The latter is magic being magic, the former are magic from magic.
Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar are a communication from magic. Magic – presumably situated outside the universe – has deemed it necessary to communicate a version of itself to the universe, so that reality can then understand the point of the communication.
If magic can send itself, this means by default that reality can’t send itself. Truth is the inability to communicate oneself.
The inability to communicate self is the ability to communicate anti – the ability to communicate anti is the inability to communicate. In an earlier article, I discussed the American suburban housewife, and the idea that the American suburban housewife has the ability to not communicate as an ability.
The ability to not communicate as an ability is the ability to communicate as an inability – magic is the ability to communicate, reality is the ability to communicate as a flaw.
So in essence, the difference between reality and magic as represented by Heyman, Lesnar and the American suburban house – with the representation possibly made possible by the Alison Parker from the very end of The Sentinel – is that whereas magic can just do something, reality can only do that same something as a weakness.
Heyman and Lesnar do things. The American suburban housewife can also do things, but only from the perspective that the imitation is corrupt. Switch the paradigm, and the outcome is that reality can’t do something, and magic can destroy the weakness as a power. But is this virtuous?
The ability to end end is the ability to not end – in this scenario, the ability to not end is derivative of just absence. It’s nothing but normal absence that has invoked maintenance, which to me seems like the ideal state of reality (or should I say magic?). With this being the case – the ideal being the censored version of magic – it might be the objective of the universe to undo the paradigm that power has value on the basis that reference has value.
To give magic the freedom to not lecture itself, it’s necessary to undo the value of reference (the American suburban housewife).
It all sounds good and rosy, except for the idea that the value of reference isn’t the same as the mere fact of reference.
The value of reference is the non-communication of value. The non-communication of value is the communication of no value. The communication of no value is the communication of symmetry.
The communication of symmetry is the symmetry of non-communication – the symmetry of non-communication is a difference of communication.
A difference of communication is a non-communication of difference – a difference of non-communication is a symmetry of communication.
The American suburban housewife can beat Paul Heyman, and it can beat Brock Lesnar, because it’s the American suburban housewife and not Heyman and Lesnar which has the ability to be a symmetry of communication – the ability to exist without having to be referenced.
Would like to become the future leader of the human race - especially if it means helping press conferences become scientistsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO
- When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub