Do the atoms of US presidents want extra-terrestrials to play with themselves?
- Author Thomas H Cullen
- Published May 12, 2018
- Word count 384
An extra-terrestrial is a power that belongs to humanity. Extra-terrestrials are a way in which people motivate themselves, and a way in which people find excuses to continue their lives and to continue their functions.
In particular, extra-terrestrials can give sanity to the office of the United States presidency. In objective terms, no presidency is necessary, and neither is any congress, or any senate or parliament – but such things can be concocted into being functional because of the sense that reality outside of Earth is important. Give value to elsewhere, and the natural effect is that the internal has the right to become a structure.
By giving value to extra-terrestrials, people earn the right to value the US presidency. However, a very curious idea, and a very curious concern is when the atoms of a United States president can want extra-terrestrials to play with themselves.
To get straight to the point: if the atoms of a US president want extra-terrestrials to play with themselves, my personal perception of the issue is that the atoms have actually become the antagonist of reality (which is quite ironic, given the past issue to do with Gene Hackman protecting atoms from metaphors).
Moreover, if extra-terrestrials can be subject to this abuse, is it pointless and futile to offer extra-terrestrials psychiatric help? The reason I ask, is because I have the perception that a human who offers psychiatric help to an extra-terrestrial because of such behaviour from atoms is the balance to the tyranny of the nuance and depravity of such behaviour.
The idea of psychiatric help is supposed to be an infinite source of calm, and a true source of relief: if anything, the value of atoms – from a United States president – wanting extra-terrestrials to play with themselves is that it’s the ability to test the long-term value of psychiatric help.
The extra-terrestrial creates the presidency, which makes the presidency a reaction. The presidency creates psychiatry, which makes psychiatry a reaction. The atoms create the abuse, which makes the abuse a reaction – the original creator is the end creator.
In some sense, atoms being the creator that bookends the entire situation would seem to suggest that the entire situation is insurmountable. Of course though, the infinity of reality demands that humanity finds a way to overcome this.
Would like to become the future leader of the human race, so that I can let Americanism talk to the universeArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO
- When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub