When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub
- Author Thomas Cullen
- Published November 16, 2018
- Word count 398
When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub, a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub not so that CNN jumps up and down on outer space.
A Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear, in a nightclub, is not Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub. Not Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub is university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub. University can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub is not can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub. Not can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub is ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub. Ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub is a nightclub ignores a teddy bear.
CNN jumps up and down on outer space is not jumps up and down on outer space. Not jumps up and down on outer space is up and down on outer space. Up and down on outer space is not and down on outer space. Not and down on outer space is outer space on down. Outer space on down is down from outer space.
A nightclub ignores a teddy bear not so that is a nightclub ignores a teddy bear so.
Down from outer space is not from outer space. Not from outer space is outer space from.
A nightclub ignores a teddy bear so, is a nightclub acknowledges a teddy bear.
A nightclub acknowledges a teddy bear outer space from is outer space from a nightclub acknowledging a teddy bear. Outer space from a nightclub acknowledging a teddy bear is a nightclub acknowledging a teddy bear not from outer space.
A nightclub is a maturity.
A teddy bear is an immaturity.
Outer space is reality.
A maturity acknowledging an immaturity not from reality is a maturity acknowledging an immaturity from fiction. A maturity acknowledging an immaturity from fiction is fiction from a maturity acknowledging a maturity.
From is not an absence.
Not an absence is a presence.
Fiction a presence maturity acknowledging a maturity is fiction absence maturity acknowledging a maturity. Fiction absence maturity acknowledging a maturity is maturity acknowledging a maturity with fiction.
A mature reality can only acknowledge the existence of another mature reality if the two forces are in the presence of a fictional reality
I live in Wolverhampton, in the UK. I've made it a routine to practice what I call anti-deductionArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Logical argument about existence
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO