- Author Carolyn Molnar
- Published December 1, 2018
- Word count 613
I was giving messages to the congregation at a Spiritualist church and described the spirit of a frail, white-haired fellow with his eyes closed in a hospital bed. The man’s energy felt like drawing breath was exhausting. But he wasn’t in pain. He was at peace and was comfortable knowing that his soul was in transition to the next life. Spirit then showed me a garnet ring on his finger.
"Does anyone know this gentleman?" I asked hopefully. The room’s silence told me nobody wanted to accept this dying man.
It’s not unusual for me to feel the presence of someone who’s in the process of passing over. Depending on the circumstance, individuals who are getting ready to leave their body behind permanently often allow their soul to "explore" the afterlife by meeting with their loved ones who have already passed into spirit. I’ve also found this happens with Alzheimer’s patients who are in the last stage of dementia.
I refused to take "No" for an answer.
Okay, c’mon, guys, I mentally egged by guides. Help me with this one. Guide me to the person who needs to hear this message…
My eyes went to a grey-haired woman with tightly rolled curls sitting at the back of the room. As I approached her, she smiled up at me with an amused, yet puzzled expression. I asked her, "Did any of what I said make any sense to you?"
She leaned forward. "I’m so sorry," she said softly, with a trace of a Russian accent. "Could you please repeat what you said? I’m not hearing too good."
A warmth spread through my chest, and I knew I was with the right person. In a louder voice, I described the elderly man to her, and she nodded enthusiastically.
"Yes!" she said, and her face filled with a rosy glow. "My husband Johann. We married 63 years! We are going to visit him in hospital after church. We," she said, gesturing to the younger man sitting beside her, "came to pray for his peaceful passing."
"Your prayers are being answered, and Johann wants to thank you for that," I told her.
Now that the connection was made, he Johann came in stronger. "Someone’s telling me his transition is going to be peaceful. In fact, he’s already talking with his relatives on the other side." I concentrated on an image of the man and a woman who were visiting Johann in spirit. "He’s a big man with a thick mustache, and there’s dirt under his fingernails. And he’s very proud of that. She’s very close to him, quiet, and half his size."
"Yes!" She said happily. Tears were in her eyes. "That sounds like my husband’s mother and father."
I almost felt like crying myself as I repeated Johann’s thoughts: "Your husband wants you to know that he’s very thankful you visit him and pray for his painless departure from this world. He also wants to thank you for marrying him. You are a good companion, and he loves you very much."
"Oh, bless you," the woman said, wiping her eyes with a white cotton handkerchief. "I’m so happy to know he did not suffer. Good to know family there waiting for him. My hope is when it my time, he be there, waiting for me."
I assured her that was the case that we never go home alone. Still, it’s always comforting to hear reassuring words – how love survives our physical life and loving spirits will welcome us and walk with us as we enter eternity.
Carolyn Molnar is a Toronto based Psychic Medium and Spiritual Teacher. She has over 30 years’ experience. She provides readings and also teaches others how to tap into their intuitive abilities. Her book, It Is Time: Knowledge From The Other Side, has made a real impact in how people understand intuition. Please visit Carolyn at http://carolynmolnar.com/ and sign up to receive her monthly newsletter, "A Psychic's Message".Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Astrologer in Mississauga
- How to Love A Man Who Never You Met
- Psilocybin Mushrooms - Mystic Meets Science
- Be Proud Of Your Beliefs With Religious And Spiritual Stickers
- How would you like Psychic Healer Scottsdale?
- Debunking the Post Tribulation Rapture Theory
- What Can I Expect From A Full Numerology Reading?
- What is Vedic/Indian Astrology? Differences between Vedic and Western Astrology
- Healing, Ceremony, and the Call of Nature
- Warrior’s Credo: Part 6: Free will fosters the force of freedom
- Anatomy of Anger and Retaliation
- How Psychic Mediums Apply Clairvoyance
- Love People
- Earth Lodge: A New Take on Family Relations
- The Medicine Wheel: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Universe
- ‘Rites of Passage’: What is it?
- Heal What Has Been Plaguing You
- The Most Super Natural Power
- Live Through It
- Learning From The Master
- Please Find My Medium
- Is Black Magic Real? Can I use Black Magic to improve my life?
- Strengthen the Light Within: Protection From Fear
- Dimes, Feathers, and Hugs
- Law of Attraction – Five simple steps system that can change your life & your bank account - Are you tapping into the newest big
- The 3 pillars of success
- I Might Have Known Him
- How to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Spirit Inspired Messages - Please, Speak