Shame on You!
- Author Carolyn Molnar
- Published December 1, 2018
- Word count 541
My husband loves websites that offer free astrology readings. I don’t have the heart to tell him that what they email him every morning are designed to be one-size-fits-all, because not every Leo in the world was born on the same date in the same year, and have the same rising and moon signs in the exact same place on their charts. So even though every Leo gets the same reading, my husband still thinks the message is just for him. (Isn’t that like a Leo?) Oh, well, it’s all in fun… Until the other night he showed me a very disturbing ad the website had sent him – and I’m sure it was sent to all of the website’s subscribers.
The message banner asked: "IS YOUR LOVE LIFE CURSED?"
I gritted my teeth. What an awful idea to implant in people’s minds! I thought of all the psychic scam artists out there who prey on people’s vulnerability and ask them to pay money to remove "curses." Here’s some great advice FOR FREE for everyone who thinks they’re living under a black cloud: Think positive thoughts, strengthen the light within yourself, and stop believing other people have power over you.
Here’s the message, in part, my husband received from the website:
"Do you feel like there's a black cloud hanging over your love life? Are you underappreciated at work? If the stars seem to have forgotten to work their karmic magic on you, don't give up hope! True love, your ideal career, or a windfall could be right around the corner, or even right in front of your nose!"
Shame on you, for sending out such a fear-inducing message!
The only part of the ad that’s true is love and happiness is right in front of your nose. The world is a loving, supportive place, and your angels and guides want to help you realize that. If you feel love and happiness is always just out of reach, it’s not because you’re cursed – perhaps you’ve put blocks in front of you. Are you secretly afraid of success? Are you missing out on love because you’re shy, or you’re hesitant about opening yourself up to the possibility of sharing yourself with someone? Karma isn’t working against you – you’re tripping over your own fear. "Change your attitude and change your life" is the lesson behind many wonderful self-help books available at your local public library.
If I’m coming across as strident, I apologize. I’m sure there are many fine workers at psychic-based websites who whole-heartedly want to give service. I’m sure they, like me and countless other intuitives, honour and respect the work we do. I just don’t like to think there are psychics and mediums out there who take advantage of people who are truly seeking help.
I’ve been writing blogs for several years, and I get the most responses from one I did on psychic scams. It’s never too late to recapture your power. Just remember: No one can curse you except yourself. Or, as Eleanor Roosevelt said, "No one can make you feel bad without your permission."
Carolyn Molnar is a Toronto based Psychic Medium and Spiritual Teacher. She has over 30 years’ experience. She provides readings and also teaches others how to tap into their intuitive abilities. Please visit Carolyn at http://carolynmolnar.com/ and sign up to receive her monthly newsletter, "A Psychic's Message", and learn more about how to develop and use your intuition in a practical way.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Logical argument about existence
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO