Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- Author Sohel Rana
- Published March 19, 2019
- Word count 406
The best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
Photoshop featured with a lot of useful tools which helps to make our photo more vivid and colorful. This is a gigantic photo editing tool which used all over the world by experts, professionals, photographers, and others. Sometimes we need to cut out hair from the image background to make the image more eye-catching.
In this article, we will learn how to remove hair from the background with the help of Photoshop.
First, open a portrait image in Photoshop. Then, go to the channel palette. You can find the channel palette on the right side of the screen. In the channel panel, there are 4 types of the channel such as RGB, red, green, blue.
From the channel, you need to choose one which has more contrast. According to this image, the blue channel has more contrast. Select the blue channel, and right-click on it to make a duplicate layer of that channel. Now, you can edit the image non-destructive way.
After creating a duplicate layer of the blue channel, adjust the levels. To adjust it, you need to go to Image > Adjustment > Levels. This will bring up a dialogue box. From the dialogue box, adjust the setting according to the image.
After getting a better adjustment, go to the toolbar menu and select the dodge tool for making the image bright.
Then, select the burn tool to burn out the foreground color to make the foreground dark. Start brushing your foreground to fill with black.
After satisfied with the result, hold down Ctrl + I to inverse the color of the image. Then, make a selection of the work by clicking on that layer. Next, click on the RGB’s eye icon to make the entire layer visible.
Now, return to the channel panel and copy the selection by hold down Ctrl + C.
Create a new layer by going to Layer > New layer and paste the selection in it.
Here, the result you get. You can easily remove or cut out hair from the background with the help of Photoshop.
Follow the above guideline step by step and learn the way of cutting out hair from the background.
We also provide high-quality image masking service, if you have not much time to your hand or not familiar with masking. We have an expert team which has 8 years working experience in photo editing fields.
Sohel Rana is a content writer at Clipping Expert Asia. He has a passion for writing and loves to write on photo editing, photography, and social media marketing.https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Are your emotional coping skills preventing you from achieving career success?
- What Do You See In The Mirror?
- The Role of Coffee in Mindfulness and High Performance at Work
- Business Etiquette - 10 Tips on Corporate Gift Giving for Christmas
- 7 Most Effective Ways to Step Outside Your Comfort Zone
- What do I do if I don't know my passion in life?
- Assessing your abilities to lead a publicity
- Next Time
- 10 Basic unwritten rules and tips to survive prison or county jail
- “Make Love, Not War”......but how?
- How to Conquer Anger
- Accept The Things You Cannot Change
- How to Care for Your Mental Health in a More Difficult Holiday Season
- The Harm in Giving an Answer to a Student by In Home Tutor Rick Kirkham
- Medisuggestion – The Efficient Combination of Meditation and Autosuggestion
- 12 Effective Ways To Countering Fear
- An Overview To Sober Companion
- The Essential Guide To Managing Stress At Work
- Circumstances Beyond Our Control, Or Are They?
- Valuable Tips for Hosting a Safe Holiday Party
- 5 Reasons to Write More Thank You Notes
- Five ways a career coach supercharges your progress
- 8 Steps For Back-To-Work Confidence In Women During Motherhood
- Focus on Your Mental Health to Improve Your Physical Health
- How do Fat girls Avoid Inferiority and Maintain Self-confidence?
- Successful People's Habits. What Gurus teach us. 160 Tips
- Standing Out During COVID-19 Job Hunting
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied