- Author Liliane Binnyuy
- Published August 7, 2019
- Word count 436
Be careful how you deal with people.
Do not say, "why should I care about them, it is their trouble".
You see, God will judge us not by how many children or jobs or certificate we had on earth. He will judge us by how we treated people: our neighbor, our colleague, our children, our wives, our husbands, our children, our fathers, our enemies, our siblings.
Do not ignore that beggar who asks from you. God commanded, "Give to all who asks from you?". A little financial help will put smiles on his face.
Do not ignore that neighbor who is in pain from an abusive relationship or other family challenges. Do not say, "Why should I care?". A few words of comfort could release him/her from depression and a suicidal heart.
In every business deal, always remember the interests of the other party. "Business" or "making profits" should not be the primary aim when dealing with people. Sharing and mutual growth should our focus.
Employers should grow materially together with their employees. Avoid living large (big mansion, luxurious cars, jet, expensive clothing) at the expense of your employees. Pay their wages and salaries. God hears the cry of their hard-unpaid labor.
Love and respect your spouse. Do not take him/her for granted. Be sensitive to each other’s needs. Care for each other physically and emotionally. Husband should wash his wife’s feet and likewise the wife her husbands’. Avoid verbal abuse. Do not seek dominion over the other. Show her the affection she desires. Give him the respect and honor he expects.
Do not ignore that child. Do not pursue career and money at the expense of the children. Children enjoy play and the companionship of their parents. Make your children happy by spending time with them. Give no selfish excuse.
Lead no one into temptation. Do not follow the example of Eve who caused the falling of her husband. You lead men into temptation when you dress half covered. The eyes cause many to fall into sin but woe unto she who is the cause of the falling.
Help the elderly.
Lend to all who want to borrow from you.
Be kind to everyone. Be quick to make peace. Do not take pleasure at the pain and suffering of others. Reject jealousy and bitterness.
God commanded, love your neighbor as yourself. Do unto others what you want others to do to you.
If you love people, you are obeying God’s second most important commandment.
If you do this, you will win your life at His tribunal on the last day.
Visit http://lilianel.home.blog for free christian eBooks and faith building christian posts.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Natural Law
- The Merkaba
- Red String of Fate: Truth or Myth?
- The True Gospel
- The True Gospel
- Astrologer in Mississauga
- How to Love A Man Who Never You Met
- Psilocybin Mushrooms - Mystic Meets Science
- Be Proud Of Your Beliefs With Religious And Spiritual Stickers
- How would you like Psychic Healer Scottsdale?
- Debunking the Post Tribulation Rapture Theory
- What Can I Expect From A Full Numerology Reading?
- What is Vedic/Indian Astrology? Differences between Vedic and Western Astrology
- Healing, Ceremony, and the Call of Nature
- Warrior’s Credo: Part 6: Free will fosters the force of freedom
- Anatomy of Anger and Retaliation
- How Psychic Mediums Apply Clairvoyance
- Earth Lodge: A New Take on Family Relations
- The Medicine Wheel: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Universe
- ‘Rites of Passage’: What is it?
- Heal What Has Been Plaguing You
- The Most Super Natural Power
- Welcoming Comfort
- Live Through It
- Learning From The Master
- Please Find My Medium
- Is Black Magic Real? Can I use Black Magic to improve my life?
- Strengthen the Light Within: Protection From Fear
- Dimes, Feathers, and Hugs