Debunking the Post Tribulation Rapture Theory
- Author William Jaroske
- Published December 23, 2019
- Word count 564
Lately there has been a rash of Christians falling for this dangerous bible teaching called the Post Tribulation Rapture. The thing is that more and more people are caring less and less what the bible actually says these days.
The Post-Tribulation Rapture philosophy also leads to other false doctrines. Colossians 2:8 is God's warning concerning false teachers,
"Beware lest any man spoil you through PHILOSOPHY and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." (Colossians 2:8)
If Post-Tribulation Rapture were true; then, the last generation alive would be the only generation in over 2,000 years since the Church Age began to have to go through the Tribulation. Then, we would have to conclude that God is not a fair God. There are flaws to that post Post-Tribulation Rapture theory or the second coming of Jesus after the time of Jacobs trouble.
If Post-Tribulation Rapture were true; then, the last generation alive would be the only generation in over 2,000 years since the Church Age began to have to go through the Tribulation. Then, we would have to conclude that God is not a fair God.
Does the Bible plainly say that the Church will be raptured when Christ returns at the end of the Tribulation? and second, If we adopt that position, how will it affect other events clearly foretold in Scripture? for "no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation" (2 Peter 1:20).
We must understand that the Rapture relates exclusively to Church-age saints. It does not include Old Testament saints who were raised when Christ rose and took paradise to heaven (Matthew 27:50-53; Ephesians 4:8-10; 2 Corinthians 12:1-4).
Also, the Rapture described in 1Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 is for those who are "in Christ", which uniquely describes all believers since Pentecost. These have been baptized by the Spirit into the Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:13), and it is obvious that IF the Rapture of the Church were to occur at the end of the Tribulation there would be a serious conflict with other Scriptures.
Are there any Scriptures which speak of a resurrection of Church-age saints, both living and dead, when Christ returns at the end of the Tribulation?
The answer is, No. There is a resurrection of saints at the Second Coming (Revelation 20:4) but it is only for martyrs at the hands of Antichrist during the 7- years of Great Tribulation
Elsewhere we read that when Christ returns the saints come WITH Him, which requires that they be previously taken to heaven (Jude 14; Zechariah 14: 5; 1 Thessalonians 3:13). At the Rapture, however, Christ comes exclusively FOR His Church, which cannot include Old Testament saints or Tribulation saints. The saints who are alive on earth at the Second Coming are not resurrected but go alive into the kingdom (Zechariah 14:16-21)
TEST NO.2: The Post-Tribulation Rapture theory is in conflict with the main sequence of events in the last days.
We know that the "end of the age" will be a short period of 7 years called the Great Tribulation or "the time of Jacob’s (Israel’s) trouble" (Jeremiah 30:7), after which Christ will come. Matthew wrote
Does a fish know it is wet? For one thing when the final event happens and it sure will end the Pre trib post trib rapture debate real quick. Maybe it is time for Christians to stop and think that they are being poisoned by philosophy.
William Jaroske is Certified cash flow specialist of Charter Financial. A marketing trainer, Consultant, leader and mentor that unlocks the shackles of poverty into a empowered mindset. His website is https://www.dumbexperts.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Red String of Fate: Truth or Myth?
- The True Gospel
- The True Gospel
- Astrologer in Mississauga
- How to Love A Man Who Never You Met
- Psilocybin Mushrooms - Mystic Meets Science
- Be Proud Of Your Beliefs With Religious And Spiritual Stickers
- How would you like Psychic Healer Scottsdale?
- What Can I Expect From A Full Numerology Reading?
- What is Vedic/Indian Astrology? Differences between Vedic and Western Astrology
- Healing, Ceremony, and the Call of Nature
- Warrior’s Credo: Part 6: Free will fosters the force of freedom
- Anatomy of Anger and Retaliation
- How Psychic Mediums Apply Clairvoyance
- Love People
- Earth Lodge: A New Take on Family Relations
- The Medicine Wheel: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Universe
- ‘Rites of Passage’: What is it?
- Heal What Has Been Plaguing You
- The Most Super Natural Power
- Welcoming Comfort
- Live Through It
- Learning From The Master
- Please Find My Medium
- Is Black Magic Real? Can I use Black Magic to improve my life?
- Strengthen the Light Within: Protection From Fear
- Dimes, Feathers, and Hugs
- Law of Attraction – Five simple steps system that can change your life & your bank account - Are you tapping into the newest big
- The 3 pillars of success