Hiking in the Netherlands
- Author Frank Van Oostendorp
- Published January 3, 2020
- Word count 353
Hiking in the Netherlands
Hiking in the Netherlands is a popular way to spend time for young and old in the weekends. A lot of people go together with their kids to the forest to walk a day hike and stretch their legs. The same goes for office workers and factory workers in their lunch break.
Hiking can be much more than just an activity though, it can also be a good exercise for muscles, clearing your head after a long day, or can be even an answer to a problem your working on.
Netherlands and hiking
Hiking is the way taking a walk is usually seen and taking a notch above that. Hiking can be a big camping trip and long walk all in the same outing. Long distance trails in the Netherlands are known for their scenic little villages and farms and forests. In the Netherlands you can hike in a lot of different scenery's and enjoy them all in a different way.
One of the more popular long distance trails is the Pieterpad that stretches from the north of Groningen to Maastricht. North to south. Other trails include the Roman Limes way that is a must if you are into Roman history and hiking like I am.
If you want to learn more about the different long distance trails in the Netherlands and fun day walks I recommend you visit my website for the best trails out there in the Netherlands.
Hiking is not limited to the Netherlands however and you can spend a day hike or long distance hike all over the world. Sticking with the Roman theme you can walk the Hadrian’s wall path in Great Britain, the Appalachian trail in America or the different Camino’s in Portugal, France, Italy and of course Spain. A bunch of these trails offer a lot of different experiences. I talk about the experiences I had on the trails that I have been on and talk about the gear I used.
So for everything that there is to do with hiking I invite you to my website HikeforPurpose.com!
HikeforPurpose.com is the website for everything there is to do about Hiking and backpacking. Follow Frank to all the destinations and learn more about the history of hiking and the different gear that is out there!Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Living off the Grid in Today's World: Challenges and Opportunities
- Best places to visit in Peru
- Poison Ivy: Risks and Symptoms
- Top Reasons Why You Should Take a Safari in Tanzania
- Have You Prepared Your Kids for a Survival Situation
- Fly Fishing in Belize
- Introduction to Sea Turtle Hatchings
- Sabora Tented Camp: Africa’s Most Visionary Tented Safari ever?
- Kayaking And Fishing In The Key West
- Top Activities to Try in Rhodes Island
- Buy Drivers’ Licenses online
- Fishing Pole Setup Beginners with 3 Easy Steps
- Amazing 8 Tips To Troll For Striped Bass In A Lake
- Some Quick Advice For Snake Boots
- The Best Times For Safari In Kenya
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- Motocamping with the Affordable Yamaha Super Tenere ES
- The BMW R1250GS Adventure: The Ultimate Piece of Motorcycle Camping Gear
- The Affordable BMW F 750 GS
- The 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R Close Up
- Everest base camp helicopter trek
- Island in the Sea, my bug out spot
- What is Visit Nepal 2020?
- The Benefits of Hiking With The Family
- Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Camping as Your Family Vacation
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Camping Gear Pack List
- Why choose a Serviced Apartment over a Hotel?