Why choose a Serviced Apartment over a Hotel?
- Author Kent Chee
- Published January 11, 2020
- Word count 542
There are several accommodation options you can choose from when you travel, with the most common ones being hotel and services apartment accommodations. As such, one of the most common questions when traveling is whether to book a hotel room or seek a serviced apartment. Both options have their benefits and demerits that you must consider when choosing one, but in most cases, services apartments have the most advantages.
One of the advantages of serviced apartments is space when compared to hotel rooms; they are bigger and therefore more comfortable regardless of whether you have a lot of luggage or not. Even if you're traveling with others, serviced apartments will have enough room to accommodate all of you. Serviced apartments also have more amenities for those who wish to use them. Kitchens and living rooms are usually added to the bedroom, and this makes it easier for those who want to cook their meals to do so. The living arrangement found in serviced residence also means that you'll feel like you never left your own home. If you're having a family holiday, then you'll enjoy staying at the apartments better than you will a hotel room.
Another reason why serviced residence is better than hotel rooms is affordability. Most of the time, good hotels cost a lot of money. When compared to serviced apartments, the latter is a lot cheaper if you consider the level of quality you get. The apartments have better facilities ranging from the lodging area to the kitchen area. These are usually offered at competitive prices, which means that you'll end up with the most cost-effective option. The fact that you can cook your meals at the apartments also adds to the cost-effectiveness because it helps you save a lot of money. Also, you can also get a personalized experienced at the apartments. You have the freedom to change what you don't like or add something that you like but has been omitted. This can sometimes be difficult in hot rooms because of the availability of many guests.
Since Serviced residence gives you more room, you can entertain your guests without worry. You also don't have to worry about security and can enjoy staying there for a short time or long duration. The apartments usually have security measures such as alarms and cameras in addition to the management that is hired to ensure the safety of the guests. You can control who comes and goes as well as your privacy.
Although services apartments have many advantages, you still need to ensure that you end up with the best possible option. If you're traveling to Kuala Lumpur, The Maple Suite serviced residence is the best option for you. The apartments have been made with luxury and comfort in mind, and they have the highest quality modern finishes. It is conveniently located near the CBD, which means that you'll be able to access whatever you need quickly. Some amenities include a swimming pool, sauna, gym, and a playground for those who have children, among many others. Nearby facilities include shopping centers and entertainment joints as well as restaurants if you decide to eat out. Staying at these serviced apartments will ensure that you get the best experience during your holiday.
The Maple Suite Serviced Apartment & Residence is a leading world class serviced apartments and all suites hotel located in Kuala Lumpur, providing accommodations and housing for expatriate based in Malaysia.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Fishing Pole Setup Beginners with 3 Easy Steps
- Amazing 8 Tips To Troll For Striped Bass In A Lake
- Some Quick Advice For Snake Boots
- The Best Times For Safari In Kenya
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- Motocamping with the Affordable Yamaha Super Tenere ES
- The BMW R1250GS Adventure: The Ultimate Piece of Motorcycle Camping Gear
- The Affordable BMW F 750 GS
- The 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R Close Up
- Everest base camp helicopter trek
- Island in the Sea, my bug out spot
- What is Visit Nepal 2020?
- The Benefits of Hiking With The Family
- Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Camping as Your Family Vacation
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Camping Gear Pack List
- Hiking in the Netherlands
- Categories of Camping Tents
- Toronto To Niagara Falls Day Trip
- Seasonal hiking in New Zealand
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Best Cheap Electric Bikes for Sale in the UK
- Best ideas To Take a Family Vacation in Fort Lauderdale
- Why People Prefer Coach Travel?
- What are the Best Beaches that You Can Travel For Under $150?
- 5 Best Islands in the US That Feel Exotic
- Camp Safety Guide - a camper’s guide in keeping safe
- Best 6 Things to Do in Cairo