Finding The right Camping Tent
- Author Sonia Azrou
- Published January 25, 2020
- Word count 626
Who doesn’t like camping? Getting in touch with the great outdoors can be a fantastic family togetherness activity, an excellent way to spend time with your own thoughts if going at it alone, and can be an incredibly romantic getaway for two people in love. No matter your reasoning, camping can be the perfect solution to many of life’s little stresses. However, before you can start your adventure, you need to find the right camping tent, one that suits your personal needs.
Things to consider:
Camping is a very popular past time. It is a great way to relax, however, the type and quality of your gear can greatly impact the experience. Your camping tent is, quite obviously, one of the most important things in your venture arsenal. It can also be a bit of a financial commitment, with decent quality tents costing anywhere from a hundred to more than a thousand dollars.
Size: Size is, of course, one of the biggest factors you’ll need to consider. Depending on the number of people, and/or the amount of space you’ll need, the tent you choose should have adequate space.
Ceiling Height: The ceiling height of a potential tent is also going to play a role. If you are tall, you will want a tent that is tall enough for you to move around comfortably.
Angle/Pitch: This is another factor that is especially relevant to the taller crowd. If you plan on doing anything other than sleeping in your tent, be sure it has an accommodating angle or pitch to avoid a situation where you are only able to stand upright in the center of the tent. Stooping, crouching, and ducking are not very good for your back, either.
Storage Space: Having the appropriate amount, and type, of storage space, is also important. You are going to need enough storage to suit the number of people staying in your tent. Everyone has clothing and belongings that will be bringing camping with them.
Ventilation: The ventilation of the tent will correlate closely with the comfort level. Having enough windows, doors, and mesh panels can help greatly with air circulation, not to mention keeping cool. This is especially relevant when camping in hot weather.
The best of the best
Core 9 Person Instant Tent:
This family-sized 9 person sleeper tent not only offers the ultimate in space, but its large mesh ceiling also allows the whole family to sleep under the stars. It fits up to 9 people in sleeping bags but alternatively has room for two queen-sized air mattresses if you have fewer people.
For just the two of you:
Marmot Limelight 2 Person Camping Tent:
Lightweight, spacious, and easy to set up, this tent is one of the top options for freestanding 2-person camping tents available. The quality craftsmanship ensures that it holds well during any weather changes. This may be a bit pricier than some of the other tents available but the quality makes it well worth the price.
For single campers:
TETON Sport Outfitter Quick Tent:
This one-person pop-up tent is insanely easy (and fast!) to set up, unpack it, pull a cord and you’re pretty much all set, all in under a minute. It has a sturdy micro-mesh ceiling, perfect for stargazing and getting close to nature. Well-made, it also comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Whatever your camping needs, you should consider your equipment as somewhat of an investment. Broken, shoddy gear can completely ruin a camping trip. Your tent is where you will be spending much of your time so it makes sense to go for quality over saving a few bucks. Do your research. Do not settle for anything less than your ultimate ‘home away from home’.
Sonia Azrou has always been interested in camping. She currently helps run a website where they sell camping tents shop their selection today. Visit their website at [https://instanttentplus.com](https://instanttentplus.com)Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What You Should Know About Stunning Firework Displays!
- Creative Sandbox Games for Those Who Look for Minecraft Alternatives
- Equipment Needed for First Time Camping
- A Look at Adventure Motorcycles
- Pool Cleaning and Pool Cleaning Equipment
- The Chess Set You Use May Affect Your Game
- Is Buying a Boat Worth it?
- DayZ - Blazing Trails For Modders
- 5 Best Turkey Calls
- Tips for Photographing With Your Phone
- All About Board and Card Gaming Tournaments
- Buying Patches and Awards for members of the Boy Scouts of America
- The History of RC Monster Trucks
- How to Make Your Own E-Juice
- All About Board and Card Gaming Tournaments
- Hunt, Collect or Protect: Finding the Gun for You
- Tips for Elk Hunting
- The ‘what’s’ and ‘why’s’ of slow shutter photography!
- Key Reasons to Take Children Fishing
- The Remote Control Car Hobby
- Top 5 Camping Regions in North Carolina
- Survival Tips - The Best Emergency Food Kit
- Survival Tips - How To Build The Best Bug Out Bag
- Survival Tips - How To Build The Best EDC Kit
- Survival Tips - How To Build A Survival Fire
- Selling Crafts to online Customers
- How to Make Money Playing Video Games
- Confused By Hobbies? Read This To End The Frustration
- Loom Bands and the Science of the Colors