Pool Cleaning and Pool Cleaning Equipment
- Author Joel Brown
- Published February 13, 2020
- Word count 471
Why is pool cleaning so important?
So you’ve added sanitizing chemicals and chlorine to your pool. That should keep it clean, right? Wrong! You need to do way more to clean your pool than just add chemicals. Imagine cleaning your shower or toilet by pouring washing liquids and cleaners in but then not scrubbing or wiping away residue afterwards… It’s the same idea, but on a much larger scale with a pool.
If you leave the residue behind or don’t get rid of it, that attracts more bacteria and builds up and soon you start getting mold and algae growing in your pool. Once adding the chemicals, you need to scrub, vacuum, sweep and wipe everything – the floors, walls, tiles, surrounding wet areas and anything else involved.
The end line is that you need your pool to be clean and hygienic – otherwise you risk your health and the health of others using the swimming pool. There’s also the fact that dirty pools are not great for commercial business or pool parties in your garden – people want to see a sparkling pool and trust that it is clean. This all means that you need to clean your pool, and regularly. You can do this yourself time to time, but it’s recommended you also hire a specialist pool cleaning company who have much better equipment and chemicals.
So what are the different types of pool cleaning equipment out there?
So now you know you must clean your pool. How do you do that and what do you use? We list some of the common equipment here, and recommend you invest in good quality materials and technology now to look after your pool and keep costs down in the long run.
• Telescopic pole – you can attach nets, vacuum heads, hooks and more to these. They also extend length so are perfect whatever the size of your pool.
• Skimmer net – this helps collect debris in your pool – whether toys, leaves, or other weird bits you have floating around in your pool.
• Pool brush – use this to scrub the walls and the floor and surrounding tiling. Think of this as a big toothbrush. Different brushes are useful for different surfaces so look up whether you need to use nylon or stainless-steel brushes.
• Vacuum – very useful to suck up debris and good to use these often if you use your pool often.
• Robotic pool cleaner – like an electric toothbrush, these do the work for you.
• Chemicals and disinfectants – these could be water-soluble powders or liquid concentrates. Use these with a vacuum, brush or pressure cleaner.
• Sand filter cleaners – invest in this so that the water flows properly in your pool, otherwise you may have a clean pool in terms of tiling and floors, but still water which has collected bacteria and debris…
London Pool Cleaning is a local company based in London providing all services related to pools. For more information visit us on https://www.londonpoolservices.com/ and https://www.londonpoolservices.com/pool-cleaning.htmlArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Ink It Safe: Gorilla Tattoo Shop Safety Essentials and PPE Products
- Strat-O-Matic Expands Partnership With Negro League Baseball Museum
- 5 Things you should know about Magnet Fishing
- Emote for Streamers
- Wolf Athletics Joins The National Lacrosse League As An Official Sponsor
- How to deal with a rude girl in salsa dancing?
- What Makes a Great Salsa Dancer?
- 6 Amazing Benefits For Salsa Dancing
- How to Go From Salsa Dance Classes Into Dancing
- How to Remember Salsa Dance Moves Easily
- 10 Dance Tips for Couples Learning how to Dance Salsa
- Tips to Improve your Salsa Dance Timing Fast!
- How to improve your photography in a fun way
- Why Trampolines Are So Popular During The Covid Pandemic
- Why The Berg Trampoline Range Is So Popular
- Why The Humble Garden Trampoline Has Remained So Popular
- Think before you Ink: Tips for finding the Best Tattoo Gloves
- What You Should Know About Stunning Firework Displays!
- Creative Sandbox Games for Those Who Look for Minecraft Alternatives
- Equipment Needed for First Time Camping
- A Look at Adventure Motorcycles
- Finding The right Camping Tent
- The Chess Set You Use May Affect Your Game
- Is Buying a Boat Worth it?
- DayZ - Blazing Trails For Modders
- 5 Best Turkey Calls
- Tips for Photographing With Your Phone
- All About Board and Card Gaming Tournaments
- Buying Patches and Awards for members of the Boy Scouts of America