The True Gospel
- Author Don Preece
- Published August 28, 2020
- Word count 498
The true gospel. What does that really mean? Many in today's society teach that the gospel is simply that Jesus Christ, the son of God, died for the sins of the world on the cross at Calvary and rose again three days after for our justification. That is just it, the true gospel. That is indeed the case. However, many preachers and bible teachers will go on to add that we must follow many rules in the bible or the commandments of God as well in order to please God. This is incorrect teaching. All that one must do in order to please God is to truly believe God and that his son Jesus indeed did die for the sins of the world, then was indeed raised the third day from the death to justify all that would believe and trust only in him.
Many say they believe the gospel, yet still attempt to keep a set of rules or commandments in order to please God with works. We must indeed keep the commandments of God, or the law of God, but this law is kept only through faith. Anyone who trusts in any work to please God or in order to be saved is not truly in faith. For example, the bible tells us that we are not to lie. This is one of the commandments. And this is true, but this commandment, as well as all other commandments are kept either by works, or through faith. Works will not save us, only faith. So how can we keep the commandment not to lie by faith, and not the actual work of not lying according to the natural meaning? Well in order to understand how this is even possible, one must study the word of God and have their blind eyes opened in order to see the truth.
In order to understand the bible correctly, we must have read it and must use God's definition of the words in order to see how these commandments are kept through faith. For example, 1 John 2:22 tells us who God defines as a liar. This verse states, "Who is a liar, but he that denieth Jesus is the Christ, he is a liar and an antichrist". So a liar is one who doesn't believe Jesus is indeed the Christ, the Son of God. Therefore, when we believe in Jesus, we keep all the other commandments, including not lying, through this spiritual truth and the understanding of what God means by the words in the bible. We must let the bible interpret the bible. For those who are still seeking to please God with fleshly works, they are still blind, and cannot see God's hidden wisdom and the truth that one must do in order to please God is to believe in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ his son. We must have our blind eyes open to see this truth and believe in Jesus. This is the true gospel.
- Natural Law
- The Merkaba
- Red String of Fate: Truth or Myth?
- The True Gospel
- Astrologer in Mississauga
- How to Love A Man Who Never You Met
- Psilocybin Mushrooms - Mystic Meets Science
- Be Proud Of Your Beliefs With Religious And Spiritual Stickers
- How would you like Psychic Healer Scottsdale?
- Debunking the Post Tribulation Rapture Theory
- What Can I Expect From A Full Numerology Reading?
- What is Vedic/Indian Astrology? Differences between Vedic and Western Astrology
- Healing, Ceremony, and the Call of Nature
- Warrior’s Credo: Part 6: Free will fosters the force of freedom
- Anatomy of Anger and Retaliation
- How Psychic Mediums Apply Clairvoyance
- Love People
- Earth Lodge: A New Take on Family Relations
- The Medicine Wheel: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Universe
- ‘Rites of Passage’: What is it?
- Heal What Has Been Plaguing You
- The Most Super Natural Power
- Welcoming Comfort
- Live Through It
- Learning From The Master
- Please Find My Medium
- Is Black Magic Real? Can I use Black Magic to improve my life?
- Strengthen the Light Within: Protection From Fear
- Dimes, Feathers, and Hugs