Social Distancing Activities in Killington
- Author Rocio Espinosa
- Published September 15, 2020
- Word count 554
In a world that feels more and more like a George Orwell novel, it’s no wonder we’re all looking for a perfect escape. Our minds and bodies demand it! Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because Killington, VT has everything you need and more to create the perfect setting for the next chapter in your life. This chapter is titled, “Peace and Joy in Turbulent Times.” You’re the main character and we promise your readers will get bored seeing how blissfully quiet and content your life feels during your mountain retreat.
Choose a Picturesque Setting with Built-In Entertainment
With vacation rentals of all shapes, sizes, and locations, you can choose the perfect getaway for you and group. Whether you’re looking for a central location or something more remote, each rental comes fully equipped to ensure you have everything you need to social distance in style. Take advantage of the full dining space by spreading out a 1000-piece puzzle or hosting a game night. Central to the full kitchen space, challenge your guests to a bake-off and see who can do the best job spicing up a package of plain Betty Crocker cookie mix (hint: extra chocolate always gets our vote). Keep a pot of locally roasted coffee brewing and you’ve yourselves got a party!
But the fun doesn’t stop there. With well-appointed bathroom spaces, turn your vacation into a spa retreat for you and your guests. A click of a button will have battery-operated candles, foot-peel masks, and a manicure kit delivered straight to your door. Even the boys will thank you for the extra TLC. At the end of the day, head out to your private outdoor space and give yourself a self-guided astronomy lesson. Escaping the lights of the city will give you a front row seat to the celestial objects hidden within the stars. Spare yourself the kitchen clean up and cook your meals outside – a mountain retreat luxury that’s hard to enjoy in the confines of city living.
Be Your Own Protagonist and Antagonist
Challenge yourself with outdoor adventures. With so many outdoor recreation areas to explore, the possibilities are endless. Take on the hobby of bird watching and see how many you can find during your visit, making sure to visit all the different locations and elevations available to you. Invest in a quality compass and map, restoring the lost art of navigation minus the technological advances we’ve come to rely on. Throw on your swimsuit and hike to a favorite swimming hole (Twenty Foot Hole and Buttermilk Falls are two local favorites). Bring a blanket and find a spot under one of Vermont’s famed sugar maple trees to host a picnic with local delicacies (think maple treats and fresh Vermont cheese from the local Green Mountain Sugar House). Or take your picnic game up a notch and stop by Killington Market to grab a selection of local wines to host a private wine tasting at your own preferred destination.
Social Distancing Never Felt So Good
The world calls it social distancing. We call it vacation done right. After this extended quarantine, it’s no wonder we’re all looking for a perfect escape. Killington, VT has everything you need for a blissfully quiet and content mountain retreat.
Call one of our reservation specialists today, and let’s plan your perfect escape to Killington, Vermont!http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What to See on Your Visit to Bangkok
- Just Some of the Sights You Can See on Your San Francisco Trip
- Here's What You Need to Note Before You Plan to Visit Savannah
- How to plan your Honeymoon in Maldives
- Top 7 Best Free Attractions in Singapore
- trekking in nepal
- Moshe Montifiori Street Jerusalem
- Jerusalem my precious
- Botanical Gardens in the United States - NM & CA
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Exploring Three More Botanical Gardens in the United States
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry