Wolf Athletics Joins The National Lacrosse League As An Official Sponsor
- Author Jerry Milani
- Published November 28, 2020
- Word count 446
The National Lacrosse League (@NLL), the longest running professional lacrosse league in the world, today announced a milestone 5-year partnership with Wolf Athletics (@WolfAthletics). Extending through the 2025 Season, Wolf Athletics has been named as The Official Goal of the League, as well as an Official Equipment Sponsor.
“We are genuinely excited to be collaborating with a company like Wolf Athletics for their professionalism, sheer drive, and engineering savvy they are bringing into the National Lacrosse League. Our goal is not only to be working with the best brands in lacrosse, which Wolf has already proven they are, but to work to advance the sport to a new level through innovation, creativity, and development,” said Kevin Morgan, Executive Vice President & Chief Revenue Officer at the National Lacrosse League. “With Wolf Athletics, not only do all our elite athletes have the opportunity to play with the most advanced technology in equipment, but our League has gained a very progressive partner to improve opportunities for life-long NLL fans and future fans and the players..”
“There were a lot of conversations beginning last year, that have gotten us to this point that we are today in signing a comprehensive 5-year deal with the NLL,” said Wolf COO, Scott Brown. “We were interested in becoming more than an equipment partner with the League, as we felt we had much more to offer in a forward-thinking collaboration, as true strategic partners. Wolf Athletics and the NLL are dedicated to making a meaningful difference to the sport as a whole, continuing to grow Lacrosse from its emerging sport status, to being widely recognized alongside the other major sports such as the NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLS in North America and Internationally, as Lacrosse has sights on the 2028 Olympic Games.”
Strategic Partner - A Brand New Goal
Under this new partnership, Wolf Athletics’ first major endeavor, alongside the NLL’s Board of Governors and Competition Committee, league office, and individual teams and players, will be to collaborate to redesign the official game goal. This will involve significant research and development, and its introduction into the NLL is subject to Board of Governors approval. “The strategic objective for this advancement in redesigning the game goal, after decades without major advancement is multi-faceted. We will be looking to create a modern look, improve the vision for players, referees, broadcast, and fans, which creates more dynamic and exciting play, while dramatically improving game-play consistency and generating new revenue opportunities for the league,” states Brian Lemon, EVP Lacrosse Operations at the NLL.
The NLL looks forward to years of meaningful co-development efforts alongside Wolf Athletics, bringing exciting and valuable advancements to the NLL and throughout the lacrosse industry.
Founded in 1986, the National Lacrosse League (NLL) is the longest running and most successful professional lacrosse league, ranking third in average attendance for pro indoor sports behind only the NHL and NBA.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Most Undervalued Sports Card on Earth
- The Top Six Reasons Why You Should Be Playing Board Games as an Adult
- 600 layer Damascus knife
- Popular American Flag Stamps
- E-foiling; the ability to fly while staying grounded.
- Guide to Saddle Fitting
- Different Paths of Sailing
- Drones – For the Fun!
- Ink It Safe: Gorilla Tattoo Shop Safety Essentials and PPE Products
- Strat-O-Matic Expands Partnership With Negro League Baseball Museum
- 5 Things you should know about Magnet Fishing
- Emote for Streamers
- How to deal with a rude girl in salsa dancing?
- What Makes a Great Salsa Dancer?
- 6 Amazing Benefits For Salsa Dancing
- How to Go From Salsa Dance Classes Into Dancing
- How to Remember Salsa Dance Moves Easily
- 10 Dance Tips for Couples Learning how to Dance Salsa
- Tips to Improve your Salsa Dance Timing Fast!
- How to improve your photography in a fun way
- Why Trampolines Are So Popular During The Covid Pandemic
- Why The Berg Trampoline Range Is So Popular
- Why The Humble Garden Trampoline Has Remained So Popular
- Think before you Ink: Tips for finding the Best Tattoo Gloves
- What You Should Know About Stunning Firework Displays!
- Creative Sandbox Games for Those Who Look for Minecraft Alternatives
- Equipment Needed for First Time Camping
- A Look at Adventure Motorcycles
- Pool Cleaning and Pool Cleaning Equipment