Strat-O-Matic Expands Partnership With Negro League Baseball Museum
- Author Jerry Milani
- Published February 15, 2021
- Word count 256
As Black History Month begins, Strat-O-Matic (www.strat-o-matic.com), the leader in sports simulation games now celebrating its Diamond Anniversary, is proud to announce the renewal and expansion of its partnership with the Negro League Baseball Museum (NLBM) and President Bob Kendrick. Strat-O-Matic continues to augment its selection of popular Negro League baseball roster sets, with 10% of all sales donated to the Kansas City, Mo., based museum.
Strat-O-Matic has the most robust and highly researched Negro League simulation products, now boasting more than 25 individual seasons rosters dating back to 1908, plus Stars and legendary Diamond Gems rosters. Three new rosters, 1918, 1928 and 1943, will be released on February 19 along with the rest of SOM’s current baseball card and digital sets.
“In our 60th Anniversary year, we couldn’t be more excited about extending our partnership with the Negro League Baseball Museum and we’re especially grateful to Bob Kendrick for his support and friendship,” said Adam Richman, Strat-O-Matic President. “We look forward to celebrating the 101st anniversary of the founding of the Negro Leagues throughout 2021,”
“Strat-O-Matic has been a great partner in helping further the Museum’s mission of preserving and celebrating the rich history of African-American baseball and its impact on the social advancement of America,” said Kendrick. “Members and fans often talk about what it would be like to see these players in action, and Strat-O-Matic continues to be a great way to realistically relive their performances.”
Strat-O-Matic released its first comprehensive Negro League products in 2001 with more than 100 players in the Negro League Stars set.
Jerry Milani is a freelance writer and public relations executive living in Bloomfield, N.J. He has worked in P.R. for more than 25 years in college and conference sports media relations, two agencies and for the International Fight League, a team-based mixed martial arts league, and now is the PR manager for Wizard World.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Ping Pong Passion
- The Most Undervalued Sports Card on Earth
- The Top Six Reasons Why You Should Be Playing Board Games as an Adult
- 600 layer Damascus knife
- Popular American Flag Stamps
- E-foiling; the ability to fly while staying grounded.
- Guide to Saddle Fitting
- Different Paths of Sailing
- Drones – For the Fun!
- Ink It Safe: Gorilla Tattoo Shop Safety Essentials and PPE Products
- 5 Things you should know about Magnet Fishing
- Emote for Streamers
- Wolf Athletics Joins The National Lacrosse League As An Official Sponsor
- How to deal with a rude girl in salsa dancing?
- What Makes a Great Salsa Dancer?
- 6 Amazing Benefits For Salsa Dancing
- How to Go From Salsa Dance Classes Into Dancing
- How to Remember Salsa Dance Moves Easily
- 10 Dance Tips for Couples Learning how to Dance Salsa
- Tips to Improve your Salsa Dance Timing Fast!
- How to improve your photography in a fun way
- Why Trampolines Are So Popular During The Covid Pandemic
- Why The Berg Trampoline Range Is So Popular
- Why The Humble Garden Trampoline Has Remained So Popular
- Think before you Ink: Tips for finding the Best Tattoo Gloves
- What You Should Know About Stunning Firework Displays!
- Creative Sandbox Games for Those Who Look for Minecraft Alternatives
- Equipment Needed for First Time Camping
- A Look at Adventure Motorcycles