Sabora Tented Camp: Africa’s Most Visionary Tented Safari ever?
- Author Michael Kingsafaris
- Published October 29, 2021
- Word count 808
Welcome to the Singita Sabora Tented Camp in Northern Tanzania. This camp is located within the Serengeti National Park, a renowned wildlife breeding grounds for the huge wildebeest. The camp is designed in the traditional safari style and encompasses approximately 350000 acres of protected wildernes. It offers visitors an opportunity to interact with the wild animals, watch a lion show, elephant parade, giraffe stroll and much more.
A visit to the Singita Sabora Tented Camp will allow you to experience the true spirit of the Serengeti. The camp is built on three separate campsites which consist of a main lodge, two other smaller lodges and a number of tents. Each of the tents are completely equipped with modern plumbing, electricity, plumbing and drainage, fresh water supply and the latest in comfort and luxury. The daily activities at the Singita Sabora Tented Camp include a chance to wander around the grounds accompanied by local Masai tribal members, who will share interesting information about the seasonal flora and fauna as well as offering a glimpse into their traditional lifestyle. You can also listen to the Masai stories at the traditional hearth and learn about the history of the various communities that reside in the park.
The Serengeti safaris represented by the Singita Sabora Tented Camp represent an authentic African experience. Camp guests are free to explore the vast landscape surrounding the camp with a number of game viewing safaris such as that of the huge Maasai zebras and Bongo pygmy elephants. Many camp guests have the opportunity to cook their own food at the tented camp kitchen, but most visitors will find the local Masai serving fresh fruit and vegetables at the numerous guest houses and eateries dotted around the grounds.
All the guests of the Singita Sabora Tented Camp will find comfortable lodges, which are situated close to the different areas of the camp where they can safely explore the local terrain and wild life. All lodges are fully equipped with modern facilities including air-conditioning, plumbing and drainage and the luxurious suites are tastefully decorated to make your safari experience memorable. Most guests at the Singita Sabora Tented Camp will return year after year as the only place in the world where they can actually feel that they have truly left Africa.
The camp also offers guests the opportunity to participate in daily safari drives through the beautiful wilds of the Serengeti. The drive allows you to see some of the most remote areas of the African wilderness and you will meet some of the most magnificent animals on earth. If you would like to camp in one of the tents then there are separate camp sites located at strategic points within the camp. You can choose a tent that offers good views of the plains of the Serengeti or one situated close to the wildlife.
Each of the Singita Sabora Tented Camps is exquisitely furnished with modern furnishings and they provide spacious rooms for groups of tourists. Each of the luxurious guest houses is fully staffed by friendly and informative staff who will assist you with any questions you may have about the area or the animals you will see. The guest houses are also equipped with an onsite restaurant where guests can relax, eat and socialize while surrounded by the beauty of the majestic African wilderness. The restaurants offer a variety of traditional foodstuffs as well as gourmet delicacies prepared by the best chefs in town.
Most of the guests that stay at the Singita Sabora Tented Camp prefer it because of the many benefits it offers them. The camp offers guests a number of facilities that ensure comfortable and enjoyable holiday stays. There are plenty of guest houses that are situated close to the camp so when you arrive you will be able to explore the beauty of the surrounding countryside. The camp also has a swimming pool which is surrounded by well-lit swimming beaches. Other facilities include a game room, a gymnasium and an accessibly shopping centre.
The camp also features a number of recreational activities that will allow guests to experience the thrill and excitement of camping in the great outdoors. The camp hosts regular cookouts and each day is packed with activities for campers to participate in. They offer horse riding and camping in the protected confines of the serengeti. On the first day guests can experience a game of volleyball in the camp's gymnasium and on subsequent days they can go on a nature hike around the campsite. On the last day of their safari, guests have the option of staying at the Singita Sabora Lodge and then taking a safari ride to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. This allows campers to see both the Mara and Serengeti in one trip and allows them to return to the comfort of their luxurious lodge.
There are no posted comments.
- Hiking In The Smokies – Top Five Trails
- Best Outstation Cab Service in Mumbai: A Comprehensive Analysis
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- How Surf Camps in Morocco Revolutionizing the Surf Scene
- A Memorable Trip to Varanasi
- 7 Reasons to Make a Holiday Tour in Nepal
- EXPLORING THE POINT BREAKS IN MOROCCO
- The Kaleidoscope of Purple: Exploring the Captivating Diversity of Ireland's Purple Flowers
- Living off the Grid in Today's World: Challenges and Opportunities
- Best places to visit in Peru
- Poison Ivy: Risks and Symptoms
- Top Reasons Why You Should Take a Safari in Tanzania
- Have You Prepared Your Kids for a Survival Situation
- Fly Fishing in Belize
- Introduction to Sea Turtle Hatchings
- Kayaking And Fishing In The Key West
- Top Activities to Try in Rhodes Island
- Buy Drivers’ Licenses online
- Fishing Pole Setup Beginners with 3 Easy Steps
- Amazing 8 Tips To Troll For Striped Bass In A Lake
- Some Quick Advice For Snake Boots
- The Best Times For Safari In Kenya
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- Motocamping with the Affordable Yamaha Super Tenere ES
- The BMW R1250GS Adventure: The Ultimate Piece of Motorcycle Camping Gear
- The Affordable BMW F 750 GS
- The 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R Close Up