Link Building Tips For Add Site & Submit URL Link Directories
- Author Joel Mclaughlin
- Published December 6, 2008
- Word count 424
It is easy these days to find links easily by searching the internet for directories, however you probably need some pointers from someone with experience to help you save time and become more efficient. I currently run a link directory and submit to link directories on a daily basis, so I have a good understanding of how to get links easily and effectively.
You need to find links from Add Site directories or Submit URL or Link Directories. This is pretty easy to do, however you must know how to search to find them.
If you want to create a very effective link building plan, you must have a page on your web site where you can add other companies links. Because many directories ask for a link exchange or reciprocal link in return for a link to your web site. You want a page that is easy to update and you need to link to it from your home page.
Now I recommend you start obtaining links by searching the web. Go to your favorite search engine and we are going to find some directories. Let's say that you have a company that sells car parts. I would recommend performing searches like this to gain the highest quality links easily. See below search phrase:
This is going to give you a vast number of results for sites that are specifically about car parts, and you will be pointed to a URL with the word "Links" in it. This helps to save time hunting down web sites and shortens your time finding links. Some other InUrl searches you can use would be "directory" and "resources".
Then you should get creative and try different things, don't always get too specific because you can lower the amount of quality results.
Some other great link building ideas will be to find sites looking for sponsors, post in forums, create unique content that creates makes people want to link to you and more.
I focus on obtaining links that are from pages that have page ranks or else pages that have high link popularity. This will help to make sure you are gaining ground fast when it comes to building your own link popularity.
Hopefully these link building and search engine optimization tips have helped. There are a wide number of great link building tips guides on the internet and search engine optimization marketing blogs. Look around and keep learning, because knowledge is key when you are an Organic SEO Consultant or guru.
- List Building Strategies - 2 List Building Strategies That Work
- Link Building Services and Its Importance to Online Business
- What Is The Best Way To Use Naked Links?
- The Importance of Backlinks
- RSS Feeds and Aggregators
- RSS Feeds Benefits
- How RSS Feed Submissions Can Elevate Your Online Visibility
- The Top 10 Ways to Build Backlinks
- Buy Backlinks – Guidance and Points to Consider Before Purchasing
- Highly Effective Reasons Why You Should Be Utilizing RSS
- Link Building Services for FREE Search Engine Traffic
- Trading Links - Is It Still A Strong Marketing And Advertising Method
- Discover Ways To Get Economical Yet High Quality Backlink Building Providers Online
- Link Popularity - Using Email Campaigns to Develop Links and Grow Your On-line Business
- Link Popularity - 5 Top List Building Ways to Build Your On-line Business
- Link Popularity - Step by Step Guide to Attracting Inbound Links Through Social Selling
- Link Popularity - Step by Step Guide to Attracting Inbound Links
- Link building King
- Six Link Building Mistakes To Avoid
- How Getting the Services of Link Builders Will Help You Cut Costs
- The Real Advantages Of Link Building
- Blog Commenting: An Honest Review of Blog Comment Demon for Backlinking
- Website designing in the Neo - Cosmic age
- Stealth Traffic Formula Review - Simplest Guide to Increase Traffic to Your Website
- List Building Income Plan Review - The Best Ways to Discover Mailing List Strategies
- How To Create Thousands Of Backlinks - The Quick And Easy Way?
- Building Back Links The Easy Way
- Top Methods to Effective Link Building
- Backlinking Service – A Needed Service Or Not?
- Advantages of Using RSS