Extang - Cranking Out Top-Notch Tonneau Covers Since 1982
- Author Andrew Bernhardt
- Published February 11, 2007
- Word count 583
Extang may not have invented the tonneau cover, but they’re the outfit that gets it right. With a range of tonneau covers to meet any budget, Extang has been cranking out the best since 1982.
Each Extang tonneau cover matches the love you have for your truck with equal parts quality, superior design, easy installation and sharp looks. If you’re driving with an uncovered bed or an inferior cover out back, a sharp new Extang tonneau cover is all you need for security, style and improved mileage.
Looking for a snapping roll-up tonneau cover? Have your eye on a fast peel & seal type? Settled on a durable hook & loop closure model? Extang makes them all, makes them right, and makes them in a custom design for your specific truck bed. Extang doesn’t have a warehouse of one-size-fits-all tonneau covers—each is made to order, rolled out and cut to size from their premium vinyl and sewn tough to last.
When you’re looking to cover your bed, go with the proven quality, custom style and steady performance of an Extang. Every Extang tonneau cover takes just minutes to install, adding class, security and fuel economy savings without breaking a sweat. So go ahead—Extang your truck.
Best yet, you can always Extang your truck for less when buying online. Many shops carry the full lineup of custom Extang tonneau covers at deep discounted deals that slash serious cash off of list price and the rip-off rate charged by your local shop.
I found the following Extang reviews for their products online:
"The day I received my Tuff Tonneau, snow was forcasted for the next day. After dinner I layed the components on my garage floor then began to snap the frame together. Within a half hour the Tonneau frame and supports were attached to the rails and the cover was attached on 3 sides. The temp im my garage was about 25 degrees making the final attachement difficult. By placing a small ceramic heater in the truck bed the tonneau was more plyable and in a few minutes the job was complete. Nice product!"
"Cover fit great. Looks good for a soft cover. Installed in 40 degree weather no problem. Received within a few days of ordering. Would recommend for anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot for a quality cover."
"first it got here quick, it went on quick and easy looks really good. it,s simply the best value as soft covers go. very pleased with this product."
"My husband and I purchased the Extang Tuff Tonneau III Cover for our son's birthday. He loves the look and convenience of the cover. Less than 45 minutes he had it installed and ready to show off."
"This tonneau is absolutely worth every cent you pay for it. I got this Tonneau for my 2002 chevy S-10 ext. cab and its a perfect fit exactly to the bed and was easy to install only took me 20 min. to finish the installation over all This is a great product!!"
"The Tuff Tonneau III is definitly worth it's price. One thing I like about it over a hard shell is that when I need to carry something big all I have to do is roll it up. It doesn't stick up in the air like a big speedbreak. Rolling up also helps me when backing my Sea Doo into the water. I can roll it up, put down the tailgate and see what the trailer is doing."
There are no posted comments.
- Benefits of Leasing a Van or Truck for Your Small Business
- Vehicular Performance - Miles vs. Hours
- IFTA Calculation through ELD and Fleet Management
- MA 1080 – Telematics wonder by Matrack
- How to reduce Driver Detention?
- Transition from AOBRD to ELD
- The Truck Drivers of the Future - Millennials
- Combating Cargo Theft
- How to find a good trucking company?
- Customise Your Ute With Ute Storage Drawers
- 5 Significant Factors You Should Consider Before Renting a Vehicle
- Do You Need a Truck Rack?
- Self-Driven Vehicles Testing Guidelines Tightened
- Driver Buddy The Latest Technology in Driver Management.
- 5 Reasons to Begin a Career as a Truck Driver
- Buying A Used Forklift
- Increased Fatality Rates Due to Commercial Truck Rollover Accidents
- Train Air Horns Sound
- 6 fascinating facts about Caterpillar
- The world’s biggest and deepest mines
- Featured Equipment: Komatsu WA500-3 Loader
- How Cargo Vans Can Uplift Your Business
- Tax deductions to drive plant and equipment sales
- How to avoid truck blind spots
- How we remain safe on the road and you can too
- Hall of Fame celebrates our Aussie truckers
- The future of Australian mining metals: liquid natural gas
- Top 5 facts about the largest Caterpillar wheel loader
- Turbo Diesel Pick Up Trucks and Fuel Dilution Issues
- Truck Accessories-Many fix real troubles