Car Loans- Wheel your money
- Author Julissa Miranda
- Published March 17, 2007
- Word count 394
Today when owing a car has turned into a necessity from luxury, one can't wait for years to save money and then buy a car. Car loans help people getting a car of their choice and need. With the car loan market in UK getting bigger by the day, the borrower can get a car loan at attractive rates. There are lucrative deals on new car loans and used car loans in the UK market.
Car loans can be secured, as well as unsecured, the latter being more popular. Let’s have a look at both the options:
Unsecured car loans- The borrower needs to have an excellent credit profile for procuring an unsecured car loan since it requires no collateral to support. Different banks and lenders have varied interest rates for this loan type. Unsecured car loans do not risk your assets, so is preferred by the borrowers.
People who already have a mortgage running on their home, car or property go in unsecured car loans. Elimination of valuation of asset and legal issues concerning it quicken the process. The APR on unsecured car loans is usually higher than their secured counterpart. Though the loan amount depends on the brand of car you have chosen, it also depends upon the credit history of the borrower. The current APR that lenders in UK market are offering is ranged in between 6.4% to 14.9% (fixed).
The following are the agreements that come under unsecured car loans:
Hire purchase (HP) car loans- Under this agreement, the lender doesn't get the ownership rights of the car unless the total loan is paid off.
Personal contract purchase (PCP)- As per this agreement, a proportion of the repayment amount is deferred to the end of the agreement so as to reduce the monthly payments.
Secured Car loans- They demand an asset to be placed as collateral for availing the loan. Being backed up a security in the form of house, they carry a comparatively low rate of interest. Since they involve a great risk in the form of house getting seized by the lender, this loan type is not that popular.
Car loans are basically the best way to get a car since borrowers may not have liquid cash to spend. But it requires a detailed comparative research of various deals on car loans available in the UK loan market.
The author is a business writer specializing in finance and credit products and has written authoritative articles on the finance industry. He has done his masters in Business Administration and is currently assisting car loans as a finance specialist. For more information please visit:http://www.adverse-credit-car-loans.co.ukArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash