The focusing factors to get auto loan at low rate
- Author Alexa Wilsoon
- Published March 26, 2007
- Word count 314
Everyone looks for auto loan at low interest rate, but most of them do not know how to avail it. They are not exactly aware of the factors that influence the interest rate of this type of loan. Entering the market offhand, they end up taking loan deals that does not suit their individual requirements. The following are the key factors that decide the cost of a loan. A prospective borrower is better off focusing on all these factors in order to crack a good deal on auto loans.
• Attachment of collateral
• The credit score
• Debt to income ratio
• Type of lender
Attachment of collateral makes the lender feel secure in regard to repayment of the loan. So, a lender always prefers to do business with that person who places a property to secure the loan. It is because of this, lenders offer the loan at low interest rate. This, however, does not mean that a person who cannot pledge security will have no chance to avail low rate auto loans. The rest of the factors discussed here are helpful for them to avail this loan at competitive interest rate, even though they do not place collateral.
The second important point is the credit score. Good credit score always shows the trustworthiness of the borrower. It gives the lender a sense of security that he will not lose his money, as the borrower has the reputation of paying off his debts. So, he may not fuss over the collateral issue and offer the auto loan at cheap rate.
Thirdly, the debt to income ratio of a borrower also plays an important role in deciding the interest rate. If the income is much higher than the debt obligation, the chances are that interest rates will be comparatively low. Next, the type of lender one approaches also matters in case of the cost of a loan.
The author is a business writer specializing in finance and credit products and has written authoritative articles on the finance industry. He has done his Master in Business Administration and is currently assisting Bad-Credit-Auto-Loan as a finance specialist.
For more information please visit: http://www.bad-credit-auto-loan.co.ukArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash