Useful Tips For Finding The Best Credit Card Rates
- Author Anthony Samuel
- Published March 26, 2007
- Word count 614
When searching for a credit card, a good credit card rate is possibly the most important criteria that you might look for. Getting the best credit card rate is important because the finance costs you bring upon yourself will influence how rapidly you will be able to resolve the debt that you will accumulate with your new credit card.
For most people, choosing the best credit card rates is crucial as it can result in good savings. If you devote a little time on it and compare the terms, fees, rates, offers and other aspects of various credit card companies, you are sure to chalk out a good deal.
The best credit card is more often than not the card with the best credit card rates. Before you decide on a credit card, you need to check out the annual percentage rate charged by the company. The annual percentage rate is the sum of interest you shell out on your credit card balances. The lower the annual percentage rate your credit card proffers, the less you need to pay. Thus, a low annual percentage rate can result in great savings for you.
There are some credit cards, which offer very low annual percentage rate on the transfer of balances until the complete balance is paid in total. You can save hundreds and at times even thousands of dollars in interest costs by shifting your balances from high interest rate credit cards to low annual percentage rate credit cards. In case of any kind of confusion, you can seek professional help.
More often than not, it is seen that while selecting a credit card, people usually check whether the annual percentage rate is low or not. But just a low annual percentage rate should not be the only criteria for choosing the best credit card rates.
There are many card companies that tempt customers by offering a low rate of interest but on the other hand, include various hidden charges in it. Stay away from those companies. There are some companies that offer special introductory rates for a short time. You must check out how long the offer will last and whether it will be profitable for you to carry on with the credit card once the offer expires. There are credit cards, which do not charge any annual or monthly fees, but the rate of interest is high. Such credit cards are beneficial in the long run.
You can get best credit card rates if you have a good credit score. With a good credit score, you can happily negotiate with the card companies and cut a good deal for yourself. If you feel that your paying history is not too good, then you must wait for sometime, until your credit score improves.
Do not be nervous to ask about all the details and bargaining on the rate. Remember, if you want the best credit card rates, you must be smart enough to get it out of the company. If required you can chalk out a script and practice it yourself before you call the company. If you face any unpleasant customer service rep, do not lose your cool. Ask him/her to transfer the call to his/ her supervisor.
If you feel that the conversation is not going the way you want it to go, do not get worried. There are numerous companies available all around and you can try your luck with another one. In this era of cutthroat competition, companies will be too happy to serve a competitors customer. So shop around for the best credit card rates until you get the lowest one that is most appropriate for your situation.
This article was brought to you courtesy http://www.apply-for-a-credit-card-now.com . A credit card directory where you can search, compare and apply for credit cards from leading credit card companies.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash