Personal Loans – Your Personal Finance Manager
- Author Alice Murphy
- Published April 2, 2007
- Word count 342
Life is full of uncertainties. You never know what lurks in the next corner you take. And, therefore, we need to equip ourselves better with things that prove to be quite useful. Money is one such requirement and the solution to most of our problems. But it is not possible for us to carry ready cash and put it forth in a snap of fingers.
This is where personal loans come handy. Studies show that people in the UK prefer to take personal loans for every big or small requirement. People here apply for loans for various purposes, whether it is for emergency situations of grave importance like medical requirements, unemployment loans, or it is for something like home improvement or cosmetic surgery.
Personal loans are of two kinds: Secured and Unsecured. Secured loans, as is suggested in the name, require some sort of security from the borrower. Usually, lenders in the UK accept property such as land or house as security. This security is collateral against which the lender would lend the money. And it is this security which provides the lender a sense of security, an assurance that the borrower would pay back the loaned amount, else the collateral would be seized by the lender.
In case of unsecured loans, there is no requirement of any security as such. The lender does provide the money to the borrowers based on his financial history and his past dealings. However, the rate of interest is higher, and the terms and conditions more rigid in case of unsecured personal loans in comparison to secured loans. This difference arises due to the absence of security, which leads to lack of sense of assurance for the lender.
When you apply for personal loans, you can go for either secured loans or unsecured loans; however, you have to make sure that for secured loans, you need to have a property whose equity is worth the amount you wish to borrow. And in case of unsecured loans, you have to meet the requirements set by your lender.
The author is a business writer specializing in finance and credit products and has written authoritative articles on the finance industry. He has done masters in Business Administration and is currently assisting ask4loan as a finance specialist. For more informations please visit our website,http://www.ask4loan.co.ukArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash