Cheap unsecured loans- Try if you have good credit history to boast of.
- Author Henry Neal
- Published April 13, 2007
- Word count 339
Unsecured loans are the most sought after loan products in the UK loan market. The borrowers feel secured as their loans are unsecured. Anybody who goes for a loan has three things in mind- his financial requirements get fulfilled, he gets loan at a low APR, and the deal involves less risk for him. Risk is measured by the presence or absence of asset as collateral. Unsecured loans are popular because the borrowers need not pledge any asset in lieu of getting the loan.
However, absence of security increases the risk for the lenders. He can take legal action against the borrower, should the latter default on the loan repayment. However, the case usually takes a long time to be settled. So, the lender covers the risk by charging high APR on unsecured loans. The amount that can be availed as unsecured loans is less as well. So, if you need finances for a major project like buying a house, secured loans will serve you better.
People generally look for cheap unsecured loans in the market. But getting it is indeed a daunting task. If you have an excellent repayment history, credit score and DTI (debt to consolidation) ratio, you may get a cheap unsecured loan; but the APR charged will still be higher than that charged on secured loans. Market research and trends prove that most unsecured loans are taken for debt consolidation. People with multiple debts don't really have any good credit score to boast of. So, getting cheap unsecured loans can be difficult. There are bad credit unsecured loans in the market as well. Sub-prime lenders offer these loans to the borrowers suffering from poor credit score owing to recurrent arrears and defaults.
Borrowers looking for cheap unsecured loans need to have an excellent credit history. High street lenders don't prefer giving unsecured loans, more so after the increase in the rate of personal insolvencies in UK over the past year. But with online media becoming popular, one can look for these loans on the Internet.
The author is a business writer specializing in finance and credit products and has written authoritative articles on the finance industry. He has done his masters in Business Administration and is currently assisting loans-park, as a finance specialist. For more information about unsecured loans please visit http://www.loans-park.co.ukArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash