Procure unsecured loans quickly
- Author Aisha Cristal
- Published April 5, 2007
- Word count 322
People show inclination towards unsecured loans, when they have to borrow a smaller loan amount with a shorter repayment term. For availing an unsecured loan, you need not have to put your home at stake. So, the first and the foremost benefit which you have here is that you can avoid the threat of repossession of your property.
Whether you are a tenant or a homeowner, you can avail unsecured loans for meeting your different needs. The eligibility criteria for availing an unsecured loan is that you need to be above 18 years of age and should be employed. The loan criteria can vary from lender to lender.
An unsecured loan comes with a fixed as well as a variable APR (Annual Percentage Rate). In a fixed interest rate loan, the interest rate would remain the same throughout the loan tenure. On the other hand, with variable interest rates, the rates can go up and down according to the base rates of the Bank of England.
People with poor credit can also seek an unsecured loan, if they meet the specific loan criteria of the lenders. A bad credit history can be anything like defaults, missed payments, County Court Judgments, or bankruptcies. Bad credit unsecured loansnot only helps us in meeting monetary requirements, but can also help us in improving your credit score. Once you have improved your credit score, you can easily avail a loan in the future.
There are various lenders in the UK who provide online loans. You can approach any high-street banks, building societies and private lenders across the UK. Due to the fierce competition among the private lenders, they can offer you a loan on competitive APR (Annual Percentage Rate).
Unsecured loans can be procured fast, as compared to a secured loan type. This is because the valuation of collateral doesn’t take place with unsecured loans. Therefore, the turnaround time in the entire loan processing gets reduced.
The author is a business writer specializing in finance and credit products and has written authoritative articles on the finance industry. She is currently assisting online-unsecured-loans as a finance specialist. For more information about Unsecured Loan .Please visit at www.online-unsecured-loans.co.ukArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash