Introduction to Simple Pathway for Secured Loans
- Author Anand Kumar
- Published April 16, 2007
- Word count 407
Secured loans are backed by some asset of the borrower as security. The duration of a Secured Loan can be just as long-term as most of the mortgage deals in the market. The amount of loan depends on the assets you are putting up. Secured loans can be taken to set up a new business where you are sure that you will be able to maintain a flow of the monthly installments.
The installments of secured loans can last up to three decades. The interest rates of secured loans are very low. Before you decide to go for a secured loan, be absolutely sure that you will be able to handle the repayments, on time and in full.
Loans secured against property that is already mortgaged are known as second charges, whereas loans secured against a property owned outright with no existing mortgage in place are known as first charges. You can be asked to pay a penalty incase you end up paying your loan earlier than the due time. This has to be checked in the policy of the lender.
Secured loans are much easier to obtain than unsecured loans. There is because there is a sense of security by the asset kept with the lender. In case the borrower is unable to pay, the assets form a protection for the amount lent by the lender. You need to be employed before taking secured loan to pay your monthly installments. They are also useful for larger amounts or where the applicant requires a longer repayment period.
Lenders charge interest on the amount you borrow, which is referred to as the A.P.R (Annual Percentage Rate). However, if you wish to shorten the payback period, you can make extra payments on the loan towards a shorter term.
Secured Loans can be taken from lending institutions either by visiting one of their branches, through a written application or through online websites. There are a lot of opportunities available on the net. However, a proper study should be done on the best deal that is being offered. It will help you to compare the A.P.Rs of different loans, as this is a good way to determine how competitive they are.
Another fact to be kept in mind is that a lender will check for previous background before accepting to give you the loan. Secured Loans are easy to get and does not require any complex procedure.
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash