Rental with a difference
- Author Ralph Ramah
- Published May 14, 2007
- Word count 550
Anyone looking to rent an asset, whether it’s a property, car etc, is soon faced with a multitude of choices. Rental is indeed as big a business as it is competitive. You can call your local estate agent if you want to rent a property or you can go online on a rental portal and type ‘rental’ in Google. The keyword ‘rental’ will probably fetch you thousands of rental web sites offering property or cars for rent. Out of these web sites only a few will provide you with real time rental data. In other words, only a few will show you on what dates the property you are looking for is available at the time you book and fewer rental web sites will enable you to actually book a property online. Now suppose you are not looking to rent a property but need to rent a boat or any other assets? Which rental portal do you go to? And what if you are looking to place an asset online for other internet users to rent? Rentrino is a new concept in rental and offers online renting with a difference.
Next time you are looking to rent anything e.g. a property, a car, a boat, a parking space, think Rentrino! The newly launched rental web site is turning the rental industry on its head. The web site is simple and free to use for users looking to rent an asset online. Just key in the asset you are looking to rent in the simple search text box and away you go. The renting portal presents you with the assets available for rental in a neat and concise format with a more details button. Hit this button and you have further rental details with an intuitive location map of the asset for rent.
Fair enough this feature set is pretty standard on most web sites offering rental facilities. The competitive advantage of Rentrino lies in its unique and powerful online booking and rental asset management system. Once you have found what you want to rent, simply register then you can proceed to choose the dates from an online user friendly calendar menu showing the availability. Choose your dates, accept the rental conditions and click to confirm your rental agreement. The rental system keeps track of your rent transaction in your online account and you can log in at your leisure to have a look about your rental history.
Placing an asset for rent online is equally easy and carries the same ‘rental with a difference’ feel. Register for free, validate for credit card online and start uploading your assets online, whatever it is. The uploading process allows you to simply load your asset details, available dates. The rental portal is full of tips and advice to help you post a listing online. Uploading is free until someone starts renting your asset. A commission is charged automatically on the number of days your asset is rented. The rental system keeps track of when your asset is rented out and works out the commission due and bills your credit cards automatically with emails notifying you of the full rental and billing details.
The sheer flexibility, simplicity and ease of use of Rentrino makes it refreshingly different from other online rental portals.
Rentrino is a new revolutionary concept in the rental industry with an online booking system.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash