Unsecured Loan- For non-homeowners as well as homeowners
- Author Angelo Drew
- Published April 21, 2007
- Word count 396
An Unsecured Loan does not use your property as a guarantee or collateral against the home. Thus, the risk involved for the borrower is low in an unsecured loan deal. These loans can be used for any purpose and are also called personal or consumer loans. The loan amount for unsecured loans is granted on the basis of the credit worthiness of the borrower. This is judged by evaluating the credit score and DTI (Debt to consolidation) ratio of the borrower. Unsecured loans are viable options for the following.
Non-homeowners like tenants, students and council renters
Homeowners who do not wish to risk their home for a loan
Those who require small funds for a small repayment period
Homeowners who do not have sufficient equity in their homes
For people living in housing association properties
Sometimes, due to unavoidable circumstances like job loss, illness, accident and similar others, the credit score of the borrower gets adversely affected. This creates problems for the borrower to get
unsecured loans easily in future. But, with bad credit unsecured loans becoming popular in the UK loan market, borrowers with bad credit history have taken a sigh of relief. A bad credit unsecured loan can earn the following benefits for the borrowers.
No need to offer a security like home
Chance to consolidate debts
Opportunity to improve the credit score
Helpful for funding necessities
Relief from credit pressure
Better than credit cards that charge very high interest rates
Though bad credit unsecured loans also call for high interest rates since the lender's risk involved in the loan deal is equally high. This is because there is no assurance for the lender that the borrower will repay the loan amount. Neither does the borrower have decent credit history to satisfy the lender with his credit worthiness, nor does he have any security to offer that can be repossessed by the lender in case of default on loan. So, charging a high interest rate on bad credit unsecured loans is legitimate on the part of the lender.
So, whenever your finances fall short and you don't have or don't wish to pledge your home as security for the loan, apply for an unsecured loan. This loan helps in getting fast cash as the processing of unsecured loans is really quick because of the elimination of legal formalities like property valuation by th lender.
The author is a business writer specializing in finance and credit products and has written authoritative articles on the finance industry. He has done his masters in business administration and is currently assisting Shakespearefinance as a finance specialist.
For more information about unsecured loans please visit: http://www.shakespearefinance.co.ukArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash