3 Simple Steps to Developing Writing Ideas
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published May 7, 2010
- Word count 488
New and fresh writing ideas are sometimes hard to come by if you write articles as part of your online marketing strategy. You want readers to be able to gain something useful every time they read your work. Of course you want to write articles related to your topic or niche to make it more relevant for your readers. Well today we are going to focus on how to write an article based upon how you complete a typical task that is common to your line of work. Now this task can be anything from setting up a website to composing email messages for your auto-responder as long as it is useful and relevant.
The following 3 steps will show you how to write an article by breaking down any work assignment and explaining how to successfully complete it.
Pick a Task, Any Task
Every business has some type of online marketing strategy which is made of several different variables involving countless functions that need to be performed. The range of strategies and functions that go into operating an online business seem to go on into infinity. This also gives you a plentiful supply of topics to write articles about. I will not even go into the different problems that may arise and the steps or procedures that are required to address these issues. I think you get my point………
Outline Your Procedure
Take the task you select to be the focal point of your article and break in down into the steps or procedures involved in the completion of this task. This will be your article outline. Each step or procedure is now a new paragraph or perhaps the content found within a sub-title of your article.
Remember how we said the most effective articles are the ones that are relevant to your field? Well obviously any task you choose to write about more than fills the requirement of having articles related to your field and relevant to your readers.
Describe Completing Each Step
At this point you are now merely 'filling in the blanks' as you finish writing your article. By taking the outline you have already put together you simply and briefly describe how to complete each step. Remember it is just an article so your description does not need to be of great detail just a good overview.
Having a constant supply of fresh writing ideas is vital for anyone who writes articles as part of their online marketing strategy. Of course to be the most effective you want to writes articles related to your field of interest to maintain relevancy for your readers. The 3 simple steps we discussed above show how to write an article based upon the steps involved in the completion of any work related assignments. When you consider the countless number of tasks involved in operating your own business you will NEVER be at a lost for ideas to write about.
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- TOP 5 ASPIRING AUTHORS
- Constructivism and political theory
- The Power Of Writing
- How to Write a Non-fiction E-book within 30 days
- Should parents tell kids the existence of tooth fairies, Santa Claus and the Easter bunny?
- Why are some bilingual people dyslexic in English but not their other language?
- Types of public speaking training Singapore courses to take up
- How to present academic papers?
- Reaction paper
- Great resumes fast review
- The Characteristics of a Good Children’s Book
- Updating Your LinkedIn Profile For The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Must I Be A Good Writer For Me To Blog?
- How to write a final year project from chapter one to five
- Bhagavad-Gita - the Song of God! Eternal message of spiritual wisdom!
- It all began on a blustery Rainy Day…AND It all ended with a beautiful Sunset!
- English Grammar Rules
- Management: Successful Writing at Work
- How to Break Into Video Game Journalism
- Stress Associated with Student Life
- Hit writer's block? The advantages of hiring a resume writer
- 5 Resume Bloopers Which Could Be Wrecking Your Job Search
- 4 Top Reasons Why Resumes Are So Hard To Write
- If you think that bidding process is over after submitting the proposal, then think again.
- Survival through Sanitation Sensitization
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Public Speaking Book For Your Teenage Child
- How to Make Money on Facebook: Step by Step User Guide
- The 5 Skills Need to Become a Successful Content Writer
- Traits That Make the Best Paraphrasing Service Provider
- What are the 4 Cs of 21st century education?