How To Make People Happy: 5 Happiness Tips That Make People Feel Awesome
- Author Michael Lee
- Published May 11, 2010
- Word count 469
It’s about time we learn how to make people happy. Who says the world has to live under gray skies all the time? Besides, we need a bit of cheering up. And the world will definitely become a better place if we all did our part in keeping our neighbors cheerful.
If you want to learn how to make people happy, read this article.
Happiness Tip # 1: Be Happy Yourself.
You can’t make others happy if you’re wallowing in depression yourself! And even if you do succeed in making someone happy, that joy won’t last long when they see how miserable you are.
The guilt will set in and before you know it, that person is just as unhappy as you are. Besides, knowing what makes you smile and laugh will help a lot when it comes to determining what makes other people tick.
Happiness Tip # 2: Give A Surprise Gift.
A proven way on how to make people happy is by sending them a totally unexpected present. You don’t have to buy them a car to make them glad. Little things like a cup of coffee or a slice of cake does wonders for a weary soul. The fact that it’s unexpected only adds to the experience.
Happiness Tip # 3: Smile.
Smiling is very important when it comes to learning how to make people happy. This works well not only for people you know, but also for strangers on the street.
Happiness is infectious and when you’re smiling, most people can’t help but smile back at you. You may not think it’s a lot, but one smile is like a shot of sunshine to a person.
Just make sure you're putting on a genuine smile because people will know if you're faking it. If you find it difficult to put on a "real" smile, just think of your favorite things or experiences when you're smiling to someone.
Happiness Tip # 4: Accept Them For Who They Are.
Sometimes, learning how to make people happy is as easy as accepting them. There are a lot of insecure people in the world. You yourself might also harbor a few uncertainties of your own. Imagine what it would feel like if somebody went up to you and told you that they like you just the way you are.
Happiness Tip # 5: Listen To What They Say.
Listening is also part of cultivating happiness. It acts as therapy for those who just need someone to be there. Listening to others also makes them feel like they’re worth something.
Learning how to make people happy doesn’t have a set formula. Everybody is different and responds to different things. However, these tips mentioned above cut across most barriers. Check each one out and see what works best for you.
To help you attain lasting happiness and achieve your dreams, I'd like to give you FREE instant access to some of the best self-improvement e-Books worth over $2,355.00! Download them free at http://www.20daypersuasion.com/goldaccess.htmArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings
- It’s Your Right to Be Happy