Who Needs Love?
- Author Roseanna Leaton
- Published May 13, 2010
- Word count 720
A potential customer emailed a question to me today, asking whether hypnosis could help with hair re-growth or growing taller. On the face of it the answer is probably negative, although there are possible exceptions.
For example, if your hair loss where due to alopecia and there was stress involved, then the use of hypnosis to relax and relieve stress could indeed help a lot. If, on the other hand, you were going bald as a normal process of aging combined with genetic programming, I have never seen any robust scientific evidence to support hypnosis as a hair re-growth therapy.
In terms of growing taller, there is a lot of evidence to support the fact that babies who are given love and affection will grow bigger more quickly than those who are not. Love stimulates growth when provided at the time when growing is meant to happen. Thus hypnotic suggestions designed to reinforce a feeling of love could be very effective at that time of growing. After the normal growing period has come and gone, however, once again I have to say that I have not come across scientific research to support that concept that hypnosis therapy would make one grow taller.
Both love and hypnosis do however have a powerful positive effect in very many ways throughout one's life. When involved in a close loving relationship it is very clear that one's emotional well-being and physical health benefit greatly; people generally remain in better health and also live longer than those who are not fortunate enough to enjoy such a close bond. We all need love.
Love is experienced in many ways. A baby will watch your facial expressions and mannerisms in search of loving recognition. A baby needs both eye contact and human touch to be able to grow properly. We look for love from an early age, and continue to do so through our lives in its many different manifestations, both physical and emotional.
Love and hate are at opposite ends of a spectrum. It is a lot more comfortable to live in an environment which is motivated by love as opposed to one which is driven by hatred. Each of us in our own individual way contributes to our environment. Each thought we have triggers an energy release which becomes a part of the wider environment in which we live. If every thought was loving the world would be a very happy place.
Love comes from within as well as from others. Self love is a very important feeling to possess. If you do not feel comfortable and loving towards yourself and within yourself then every thought you have carries an element of this negative energy. A belief that you are both loved and loveable is central to your own well-being and that of the world at large.
Some people, purely due to the fact of where or when they were born, do not have as much access to love as others. From this accident of fate layers of self belief are built and experiences throughout life are perceived through the lens of negative expectancy. Often, an adult will know that their own expectations and beliefs are in fact sabotaging their life, but cannot find a way in which to break away from these tight emotional chords.
Hypnosis can provide a very potent therapy in such circumstances. Hypnosis allows one to access their subconscious mind, the part where these deep rooted beliefs and expectations are stored. With hypnosis you can build a feeling of confidence and comfort and instill a greater feeling of love into your life.
This is just one, albeit powerful, way in which hypnosis is beneficial. Hypnosis is a state of relaxation and helps you to sooth your emotions and step back so that you can see things from a different, more positive and more loving angle. Because you gain access to your subconscious with hypnosis, it becomes easy to change habitual thoughts and behavior. In short, hypnosis can help in any area which has a psychological input, which means that it is extremely wide ranging in its applications.
Roseanna Leaton, specialist in hypnosis downloads for health, love, success and well-being.
P.S. Would you like to find out how hypnosis can help you? Please grab a free hypnosis mp3 from my website.
With a degree in psychology and qualifications in hypnotherapy, NLP and sports psychology, Roseanna Leaton is one of the leading practitioners of self-improvement. Grab yourself a free hypnosis mp3 from http://www.RoseannaLeaton.com and check out the mp3s for hypnosis confidence .Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings
- It’s Your Right to Be Happy