Can homeowners apply for unsecured personal loans?
- Author Aisha Kacie
- Published June 16, 2007
- Word count 311
There are many types of loans that cater to the different requirements of a loan seeker. The loan seeker may be a tenant or a homeowner. Tenants can apply for those loans which do not require your home as security. On the hand, a homeowner can choose either way. He can offer his home as security and get a secured loan or he may choose to apply as a tenant.
In any case, a loan aspirant must be above 18 years of age and a UK resident. Every one is not fortunate enough to possess a lot of money. Situations may arise when you need finance from the lenders. For such situations, there are unsecured personal loans.
Unsecured personal loans are perfect financial solutions for those who are unable to provide home as security. Before granting these loans, lenders normally rely on your monthly income, repayment capability and credit score. Sometimes, homeowners do not have sufficient equity in their homes to qualify for secured loans. These persons can also opt for unsecured personal loans.
Unsecured personal loans are available to all the tenants. You may be a student tenant, council tenant, private tenant, company tenant or one who is living with his/her parents.
Sometimes, your credit score may take a dip due to happenings like job loss, illness, accident and similar other circumstances. In such a situation, the credit score of the borrower gets badly affected if he misses some repayments or applies for bankruptcy. But, do not worry; lenders also provide unsecured personal loans to borrowers who have a bad credit record. However, these loans are very expensive and sometimes can be difficult to get.
Unsecured personal loans are available with all the reputed lenders and these loans range between £500 and £25,000. Lenders allow you up to ten years of repayment period but these conditions may differ with each individual case.
The author is a business writer and has written authoritative articles on the finance industry. She is currently assisting online-unsecured-loans as a finance specialist. You can find more information about Unsecured Personal Loans as well as information on everything to do with being loan at our website. Visit us at http://www.online-unsecured-loans.co.uk/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash