Explanation Of Psychic Abilities
- Author Keith Mcgregor
- Published October 20, 2007
- Word count 434
Most people when they start there spiritual development process are often not aware of the difference between the different spiritual abilities and call every one psychic. There is a distinct difference in the abilities and as the pupil’s spiritual growth develops they can become far more aware of each of these abilities.
In this article we are going to focus mainly on the most common spiritual abilities that would be taught in a psychic school. It is important for us to remember that as spirit people no longer have a physical body, they cannot easily show themselves to us without a large amount of energy supplied to them. They are not physical so we do not connect with them with our physical body but with in our mental and emotional mind. The most practiced spiritual growth technique would be to follow guided meditations in a spiritual development circle and or enhance that with the use of downloadable meditations for meditations exercises.
When following a spiritual meditation we are activating certain areas of the brain and getting used to using them. Over time, we become more adept at understanding and focusing on our spiritual connection.
These abilities are as follows:-
Clairvoyance (clear sight)
Is the ability to see spirit within your mind, seeing moving pictures, symbols, people’s faces and places shown to you by spirit. This is when spirit communicate with you directly in the area of your brain where your eyes would register what you see but bypassing your physical eyes.
Clairaudience (clear hearing)
Is the ability to hear spirit within your mind. When we hear spirit within our minds, we know it is not us because of the way they speak and the information they pass through to us is most often things we would not think of or say.
Clairsentience (Clear sensing)
Is the ability to sense spiritual emotions and feelings. People who are clairsentient are usually very in touch with their emotions. Because so much information can come through one single emotion, clairsentient mediums are able to give vast amounts of insight from a single feeling.
Being psychic is the ability to read the information from people’s auras or from inanimate objects. Most psychics can read past and present information and are able to understand the intricate flow of energy as it passes into the future and thus can closely predict oncoming events. Tarot card, rune and psychometry readings are done by using psychic ability.
With a better understanding of the spiritual abilities we can start to understand more about our spiritual growth. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
There are no posted comments.
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO
- When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub
- An attractive American female CEO, who defeats an attractive British female aristocrat in a way that isn't hypocritical
- Metaphysical Reflections about Spinoza and his Concepts Pertaining to Metaphysics and God and the Wave Structure of Matter