Humor

CholoMMA
By Dewy Ventura · 2 months ago
CholoMMA: Brazilian Jiu-jitsu with a Twist Brazilian Jiu-jitsu has long been regarded as a highly effective martial art, renowned for its focus on grappling techniques and ground fighting. However, in recent years, a new phenomenon ...
Time: Is it an illusion?
By Nuha Mazahir · 8 months ago
"Tick, tock, tick, tock...." The rhythmic symphony of a clock's pendulum reverberates through our lives, a constant reminder that time never stops marching forward. The clock continues to tick and each tick and tock marks ...
The Sweetest Gift: Why You Should Continue Giving Hickeys Even After Growing Up
By Hickey Hack · 1 year ago
Oh, the hickey. It's the timeless mark of affection that says "I'm taken" without actually having to say it aloud. But, as we all know, giving and receiving hickeys isn't just for teenagers anymore. Men ...
Online editor for photo retouching Pixelmaniya is one of many, but not the same as all
By Inessa Moon · 1 year ago
I would like to briefly talk about the photo editor I recently found on the web. It's called Pixelmaniya. A web version and an application for android devices are available for its use. It seems ...
9 Dentistry Jokes That Are Sure to Make You Smile
By Molly Burton · 1 year ago
There’s a popular misconception that dentistry has to be serious. Not true. After all, your dentist is there to help you achieve and maintain a healthy, happy smile! With this in mind, keep reading to ...
Hilarious Jokes That Can Make Your Dental Visits More Fun
By Grand Dental · 2 years ago
As seasoned professionals, our dental team takes our work seriously. After all, patients trust that we will provide outstanding care and help them have a healthier, brighter smile. But that doesn’t mean we don’t like ...
Gangs of the Lake.
By John Purvis · 3 years ago
As a Park Ranger, I had to be ready for just about anything. It could be a minor discussion about camping fees or involve a serious criminal act. I worked at a lake near Kansas ...
Call Me Chuck.
Charlie the cat thought he was in charge at our house. In fact, he preferred that we call him "Chuck", because it sounded tougher to the neighborhood cats. He tried very hard to be the ...
Mirror, Mirror, On the wall...
Our battle was fierce and the winner in doubt, but in the end, vanity was his undoing. It was man versus bird, a Giant Bird. No, not a giant chicken, but a large emu. In ...
A Bobcat
By Tony Grayson · 9 years ago
Summary A feeling of power descends upon us when we become parents. The birth of a child in a family is a time of celebration. It is an inter-generational event, one in which the proud ...
Photographs that displays emotions not just poses!
By John Daniels · 11 years ago
Besides knowing the technical details of the camera, photographers today need to understand the various emotions they try to capture that bring the picture to life. Nowadays, newly weds do not like pictures that are ...
Funny Short Stories
By Jasmine Montford · 11 years ago
Telling funny short stories is an art in itself; just ask stand-up comedians who tell the same jokes over and over again and yet still elicit the loudest laughs from their audience each and every ...
Funny Christmas Stories to Share with Your Loved Ones
By Jasmine Montford · 11 years ago
Christmas is a time of goodwill, good cheer and good times with family and friends. Christmas songs are sung, Christmas dishes and desserts are shared, and Christmas decorations are put up in advance of Christmas ...
Chapter 11-- Summer of '70
By Mark Sweeney · 12 years ago
The Summer of 1970. Wow. What a great summer! It will always go down as one of the best. No, no, it was the best; it was just one of those summers that I never ...
Chapter 4 --1st grade
By Mark Sweeney · 12 years ago
For First grade I had Mrs. Enke, I have no idea who she was or what she looked like. I do know she thought my handwriting needed a lot of improvement. She also thought I ...
Top Nerd Girlfriend Freakouts
By Bryan Davidson · 12 years ago
Almost every Male Nerd who has ever attended a Sci-Fi convention has asked the question, "How do I find a Nerd Chick?"Every relationship needs work, work going in, and work to maintain.But the end result ...
Funniest Show Touches the Heart of Everyone
By Mcclain Horrigon · 12 years ago
The comedy world is alive because of one and only energetic standup comedian Jeff Dunham. His name is included in the country’s biggest comedians, popular because of his uproarious use of puppets. This ventriloquist amuses ...
UK Property: Have you ever thought about down-sizing?
By Rebecca Smith · 12 years ago
If you’ve ever thought about down-sizing this could be the answer. This modern home is perfect for one person or a happy couple. The 27m3 house has everything you need; a lounge with a table ...
Easy Ways To Get Whiplash Claim And Compensation
By Richard Mike · 12 years ago
If you have been involved in a non fault road traffic accident and suffered a personal injury, call our whiplash compensation solicitors today. Compclaims no win no fee lawyers have successfully assisted many injured people ...
Winnie the Pooh Quotes and Nothing Else
By Karisma Sand · 12 years ago
"Here is Edward Bear coming downstairs now, bump, bump, bump on the back of his head, behind Christopher Robin. It is, as far as he know, the only way of coming downstairs, but sometimes he ...